What are we all going to do when women revolt and stop shaving?

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
It's coming.. you can see it in the fashion industry..

The European look is going to invade America and there is nothing we can do to stop it!

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: LordJezo

The European look is going to invade America and there is nothing we can do to stop it!
What's more scary is women find it more appealing for men to dress like gays. (not that I have anything against them, I just don't want to be hit on by one) :Q

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
are you going for the most amount of stupid threads in one day record or something?

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: her209

What's more scary is women find it more appealing for men to dress like gays. (not that I have anything against them, I just don't want to be hit on by one) :Q

What weapon do you know? The women I know like guys to be stlish and dress well and take care of themselves. Don't know what different do gay guys from most guys that look after themsevels?

And I'd not go out with a woman that didn't shave, not attractive to me.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Koing

What weapon do you know? The women I know like guys to be stlish and dress well and take care of themselves. Don't know what different do gay guys from most guys that look after themsevels?

And I'd not go out with a woman that didn't shave, not attractive to me.
But that's like a woman going out with another woman. I believe in a good grooming, but there is a line that can be crossed.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Not happening here anytime soon. Shaving underarms is hygenic, and I like the feel of my legs when they're smooth. Soon as we get YOU guys to start shaving under your arms, then you know you'll be safe from the European plague. So boy, shave under your arms to protect the shaving habits of your women!

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic
Not happening here anytime soon. Shaving underarms is hygenic, and I like the feel of my legs when they're smooth. Soon as we get YOU guys to start shaving under your arms, then you know you'll be safe from the European plague. So boy, shave under your arms to protect the shaving habits of your women!
I wear my underarm hair proudly. :D:p

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001

You guys don't want hairy girls! Why do you think we want hairy guys? I'm not even suggesting leg or chest hair at this point, just starting easy with WHY DON'T YOU SHAVE UNDER YOUR ARMS? ;)

<---- Doesn't actually care

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
I'd tell you where I trim, but then I'd have to sleep with you...

;)

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000

You guys don't want hairy girls! Why do you think we want hairy guys? I'm not even suggesting leg or chest hair at this point, just starting easy with WHY DON'T YOU SHAVE UNDER YOUR ARMS? ;)

<---- Doesn't actually care
Girls want hairy guys so they can crawl up to them when you are cold.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Girls want hairy guys so they can crawl up to them when you are cold.[/quote]

That is absolutely not true. And hairy guys smell more than non-hairy guys - the sweat sticks in the hair or something.

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
So.....girls don't really LIKE hairy guys?

So wait...the hairy back isn't cute. Wait.....but that one girl said........

*blinks*

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Fortunately, so far the European feminist trend has caught on in the US largely among a very small subset of really ugly women and butch dikes who unconsciously desire to be men, anyway, and can only improve their looks by being hairy.

There are lots of women who actually like being a woman.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
gf says it woulde weird if I had no underarm hair.....

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Jellomancer
Men will have to stop shaving as well.

My wife has hairs coming out of everywhere...the only way I can deal with it is to stop shaving...drives her nuts ;-)

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Girls want hairy guys so they can crawl up to them when you are cold.

That is absolutely not true. And hairy guys smell more than non-hairy guys - the sweat sticks in the hair or something.[/quote]No its called not showering. And not using shampoo and soap.