What are these hard things under my nipples????

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by powwka, Aug 9, 2006.

1. AgentEL

AgentEL Golden Member

those are your adult nipples. your baby nipples will fall off eventually and be replaced. leave them for the nipple fairy under your pillow.

2. SurgicalShark

SurgicalShark Golden Member

I had same thing when I was around 18-19. It's basically because of harmone development that your body goes through when you are "coming" into age. It's very sensitive, to the extent that you can not touch it (it pains upon touching).

If it is really big or growing, it may be Gynecomastia (http://www.webmd.com/hw/mens_conditions/tp21165.asp) and it's better to get once checked by doc.

Finally, don't touch it or it will stay there for longer duration.

=========

Gynecomastia

Topic Overview

What is gynecomastia?

Gynecomastia Click here to see an illustration. is overdevelopment of the male breast. The glandular tissue of the breast swells, usually in response to an excess of the female hormone estrogen or a lack of testosterone, a male hormone. It occurs in babies, adolescent boys, and older men.

What causes gynecomastia?......

3. powwka

powwka Banned

So did it completely go away?

I don't think it's Gynecomastia, because it's just a hard thing under my nipple, I'm not getting bigger boobs. (Well they are a little bit bigger but that's just because I finally started lifting)

4. SurgicalShark

SurgicalShark Golden Member

yes, it is completely gone now. I re-read your OP, and you say it's been there for 5 years, so I would get it checked by a doc.

5. amddude

amddude Golden Member

Dude me too...I had to stop breathing so my boss wouldn't hear me