What are these hard things under my nipples????

powwka

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
Hehe, first off I'm a guy :)

I've been wondering this for a while, and the "I think I just pooped something in my arm" thread inspired me to make this.

So for probably at least 5 years now, I've noticed like a hard "lump" I guess you could call it, under each of my nipples. They aren't big enough to make my nipples poofy, but I think if I was really ripped and toned (obviously I'm not), then they might stick out a little. The one on my left has been normal for a while, I remember a long time ago it kind of got bigger and was sore for a while. The soreness went away, and now it's a little smaller I think, kind of like a peanut. But now the one on my right nipple started growing :Q It used to be really small and hardly noticeable, but now it's almost the diameter of my whole nipple, and it's sore whenever I touch it.

So do I have teh cancer or am I growing some mammaries to have a baby?

Cliffs:
1. Hard things under nipples
2. One is growing
3. Do I have cancer?

JDrake

Banned
Dec 27, 2005
How old are you?

EDIT: I doubt you're growing breasts - depending on your age, it is most likely just hormones acting up

Akhen

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2005
Dont worry its probably nothing bad, my bro had the exact same thing and I remember it went away after he started applying some cream I think.
You should still see your physician for further analysis.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
You're growing breasts (gynecomastia).

How old are you?

If it's not externally noticeable, don't worry about it. Don't let it affect your self esteem. Women won't notice / will be concerned about other things.

Otherwise, surgery is your only option

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Originally posted by: interchange
You're growing breasts (gynecomastia).

How old are you?

If it's not externally noticeable, don't worry about it. Don't let it affect your self esteem. Women won't notice / will be concerned about other things.

Otherwise, surgery is your only option

MANBOOBS :thumbsdown:

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
ATOT "doctors" are full of it.

If you are worried go see a licensed physician.

powwka

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
I'm 18. I think I started noticing it in middle school though. I was just kidding about growing boobs, but I don't know about the cancer. Because my grandpa died of leukemia (spelling?) and a couple years ago my mom had to get a tumor or something removed.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I'm a guy, and I had an issue where I had blockage in one of my breasts. And I mean this thing was rock hard. Saw the Doc and she said just to massage it. It went away after a month or two.

My advice: See a doctor. If they think it's serious, they will send you for testing.

powwka

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper
ATOT "doctors" are full of it.

If you are worried go see a licensed physician.
Yeah, since I am really healthy, then I'm not too worried about it. But just like most people, I don't like seeing the doc.

powwka

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
Originally posted by: FeuerFrei
If it's sore when you touch it, get medical attention.
But the other one did the same thing and the soreness eventually went away. This one's been sore for several weeks now, so it should start getting "better".

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: BigJ
I'm a guy, and I had an issue where I had blockage in one of my breasts. And I mean this thing was rock hard. Saw the Doc and she said just to massage it. It went away after a month or two.

That's very erotic. Did you use lotion or lube when you rub your nips out? Pics?

powwka

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
Originally posted by: bignateyk
puberty? Probably not cancer if its been there for 5 years...
I've never head of people getting lumps under their nips as part of puberty lol.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: powwka
But the other one did the same thing and the soreness eventually went away. This one's been sore for several weeks now, so it should start getting "better".

So let me get this right.

You have a lump in your breast.
You have a painful lump in your breast.
You have a painful lump in your breast that's lasted for more than a month.

Nope, nothing wrong with that.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Baked

That's very erotic. Did you use lotion or lube when you rub your nips out? Pics?

Pic

powwka

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
Originally posted by: powwka

So let me get this right.

You have a lump in your breast.
You have a painful lump in your breast.
You have a painful lump in your breast that's lasted for more than a month.

Nope, nothing wrong with that.

d00d!! I don't know if it's been a month yet... Ok look at this for comparison:

I had a lump in my other breast.
I had a painful lump in my other breast.
I had a painful lump in my other breast that lasted for more than a month probably.
IT STOPPED BEING PAINFUL AND GOT SMALLER :)