What are the Brits saying about Mitt Romney?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
For fun I posted this question in another forum of which I am a member and which is composed of tech savvy people primarily from Great Britain about how they felt about Mitt Romney now that the Olympics went off without a hitch.

Would the Brits care to say anything to Mitt Romney?

"F*ck Off!!"
Yours Sincerely

Great Britain

"F*ckoff Romney you John Smith worshipping twit, the olympics was well run and we proved that, you arent fit to run a Macdonalds let alone a country go shove your head up your arse you bellend
Signed
Great Britain"

can I also add 'Vote Mitt Romney. Start World War 3 with Iran

The man would be more dangerous than George Bush. George Bush wouldn't attack a nuclear state such as N.Korea or Pakistan. Mittens on the other hand wears magic pants and doesn't even fear nukes!

As a famous American is heard to say " Eat my shorts "

I liked how the Daily Mail described his 'European charm offensive' as being "both utterly devoid of charm and wholly offensive"...

+1 also to whoever coined the phrase "romnishambolic"

just post this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing

think ours was a lil safer

Take your magic underpants and fuck off back to America you undeservingly smug twat-bag.

Your sincerely,

The British People.

If the US get's that Dbag for president then its all down hill from there. It's hard to take advice from somefuck who has more money then all of us put together!

I would advise him to have his speeches very well vetted and dont start WW3

I wonder if American realize how offended the Brits were over Romneys visit? I was pretty shocked myself at how much venom was directed at Mitt.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Liberals think the US should elect a president based on the desires and demands of foreign nationals. News at 11.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
important stuff, I'm glad you brought to our attention what some random stranger bitches on an unnamed forum are saying about a guy they can't vote for even if they wanted to in a country whose politics they may or may not be super familiar with.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
important stuff, I'm glad you brought to our attention what some random stranger bitches on an unnamed forum are saying about a guy they can't vote for even if they wanted to in a country whose politics they may or may not be super familiar with.
'Merica. Fuck Yeah!

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
C'mon get it out.
I will direct the people from the other forum here and then post thier responses to our responses.
Oh, btw, the other forum is full of Conservatives. They are freaking nuts over "immigrants". They just wanted me to point that out for some reason.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
C'mon get it out.
I will direct the people from the other forum here and then post thier responses to our responses.
Oh, btw, the other forum is full of Conservatives. They are freaking nuts over "immigrants". They just wanted me to point that out for some reason.

Do you have anything better to do than cross post two seperate forums responses?

Jan 25, 2011
Why not share the other forum so people here can view that conversation? Not that I think anyone will care. Those people won't be voting in November.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Why should anybody care what Brits are saying about our politicians?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...rits-obama-comfortable-with-american-decline/

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-daily-rundown/48335178#48335178

Mitt Romney would do a better job than President Obama of highlighting the Anglo-Saxon relationship between the U.S. and Britain, according to the London Telegraph’s interview with two Romney advisers who declined to give their name for the story.

“We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he [Romney] feels that the special relationship is special,” an adviser told the British paper. “The White House didn’t fully appreciate the shared history we have.”

Apparently Mitt Romney cares.

Last edited:

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...rits-obama-comfortable-with-american-decline/

Mitt Romney would do a better job than President Obama of highlighting the Anglo-Saxon relationship between the U.S. and Britain, according to the London Telegraph’s interview with two Romney advisers who declined to give their name for the story.

“We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he [Romney] feels that the special relationship is special,” an adviser told the British paper. “The White House didn’t fully appreciate the shared history we have.”

Apparently Mitt Romney cares.

He cares about the relationship between the two countries. That doesnt answer my question on why anybody in this country should care about what Brits say about our politicians.

Veliko

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2011
He cares about the relationship between the two countries. That doesnt answer my question on why anybody in this country should care about what Brits say about our politicians.

Why should anyone care what someone had for breakfast?

It's a discussion board, unimportant stuff gets discussed all the time.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Yeah, tell that to the countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, etc.
I should clarify... American people (like, the random stranger bitches quoted in the OP), not the American government.

we've been nation building in Afghanistan for over a decade and I'd be stunned if a fraction of the American populace could tell you the form of government they have and who leads it.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Personally, I wanted Jon Huntsman to win the nomination. I would have voted for him. Sadly, I am again in the position of voting against someone.