• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Question What are the biggest considerations when building a cooling water loop?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KentState

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2001
Oh, and I think if companies are going to sell overpriced RGB strips, they ought to provide diffusion strips to go with them.
I try to mount LED strips, if used, so that they aren't visible, and instead shine back into the case. Otherwise, they need diffusion strips of some kind. I don't like see the individual lights.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
I try to mount LED strips, if used, so that they aren't visible, and instead shine back into the case. Otherwise, they need diffusion strips of some kind. I don't like see the individual lights.
I tried that with my latest setup in a Lian Li O11D XL. I ran one of the strips on the bottom in front of the side panel, which worked pretty well, but I decided to run another one to the right of the front panel, which can't really be hidden all that well. Although, since I've replaced my front panel with a slotted panel from Performance PCs, I may just get rid of that LED strip since it was mostly there to serve the front tempered glass panel.

ASK THE COMMUNITY