What are the best movies to watch when your high?

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
NATURAL BORN KILLERS

unless you are on Amphetamines

Being John Malkovich seemed like it would be good, wasn't high though

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
There was a good movie from the 70's called "the banning." Look for it at blockbuster.

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Malkovich was a screwed up movie to watch sober, I can't imagine what it's like when you're under the influence of something. Try watching Half Baked or The Wall.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
2nd for The Wall and Half Baked. Seem to remember happy Gilmore being pretty funny too. A freind of mine is recommending The Jerk w/Steve Martin. And, of course, don't forget Cheech and Chong.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
yeah clock work orange, then again ive never been high, maybe you should edit this, to say "under the influence" if not it will be locked, youll be banned, and your wife ridden and your horse raped.

dam()

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
yeah, i don't have a problem with this thread, but it will surely be locked. with that being said, go pick up this french film called, ahh crap i forget what it's called. It's about a dog that chooses masters until he finds the one he likes best. it's really f*cked up. this isn't much help at all. i'll be going now.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
13th Floor. I saw it sober, and it was boring, didn't even finish watching the movie. But I saw it high, and damn it was good, definitely got drawn into the movie. It was pretty cool.

Being John Malkovich, Matrix, Half-Baked, South Park is really funny high. Uhm, I can't remember anymore ;) :D.

In BJM, they made 3 seperate references to being high, so I'm pretty damn sure that their influence in making the movie was a chemically induced one. :)
late.

TDP