what are the benefits of drinking water?

madeupfacts

Apr 29, 2006
Seems like it has a horrible side effect of making women retain alot of it and bloating. Why don't they just stop consuming water? :confused:

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Some people have a very dry sense of humor, so they need to drink water to cure it.

Thraxen

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Yeah, it's totally unnecessary. If I were you I would simply stop drinking it for good.

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: ScottFern
Keeps you regular and I had a nutritionist imply it helped cure ADHD.

Dehydration effects your ability to focus. I don't know about water curing "ADHD." Unless you're Jesus. :p

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
WWYBYWB?

seriously... you seem to make up a ton of pointless threads in spurts... almost as if it's habitual... But, then you don't post again for a couple of days... Are you one of those recently banned members trying to be clever because you're using more than one nic to throw everyone off your trail? Am I warm?? Hmmmm... no profile either. That's odd from a relatively "new" member...

madeupfacts

Apr 29, 2006
Originally posted by: DrPizza
WWYBYWB?

seriously... you seem to make up a ton of pointless threads in spurts... almost as if it's habitual... But, then you don't post again for a couple of days... Are you one of those recently banned members trying to be clever because you're using more than one nic to throw everyone off your trail? Am I warm?? Hmmmm... no profile either. That's odd from a relatively "new" member...

this is my only account. I dno't have a previous member ship here.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Hmmmm... no profile either. That's odd from a relatively "new" member...

Although I agree that he is a formerly banned member, profiles are disabled by default.

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
If you take the question seriously, the real benefits are really not benefits so much as bad stuff not happening. If you aren't drinking water you are drinking lots of soda, alcohol, or fruit juice. Fruit juice has lots of water, but soda and alcohol in excess can wreck your liver. So really its more about not drinking stuff that is bad for you than water being especially good for you.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
not dying? if you were now in a desert with not water and you are 50 miles away from and water source, i wonder what you would think of water then. people have been known to drink their own pee to get the preciouse water back.

dj2004

Platinum Member
Oct 8, 2004
Originally posted by: thepd7
If you take the question seriously, the real benefits are really not benefits so much as bad stuff not happening. If you aren't drinking water you are drinking lots of soda, alcohol, or fruit juice. Fruit juice has lots of water, but soda and alcohol in excess can wreck your liver. So really its more about not drinking stuff that is bad for you than water being especially good for you.

Uh, no. Water is considered such a benefit because it removes tons of waste that the body produces. You don't simply drink water because if you don't you'll drink soda...