What are some really cool stuff you've done in Vice City???

Hoeboy

Banned
Apr 20, 2000
List some cool stuff you've done. I haven't been able to do much except run around with a meat cleaver or hold up people for cash. Maybe I don't have the mentality to commit some original crimes. Share yours :)

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Do wheelies on the bikes,
Power brake the cars
Dive out of cars while driving
duck down to avoid being hit
plus more fun great awsome stuff that i cant remember cuz the game is so great!!

Hoeboy

Banned
Apr 20, 2000
asides from manuevers, what else have you done? i went to a shop, bought some weapons, hopped over the counter and used it on the sales clerk. the alarm went off, i quickly jumped out and got on my ride before the po-po's showed up. ehehe.

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Not my game its a freinds so i didnt get to play it alot......

But I stole someones car and power braked it, and the guy jumped in the car in the passenger side... then i drove off and he started screaming and hollering. Then when i finally stop he jumped out, and took off running screaming and waiving his hands.

I know there were more things, but I jsut cant think of them now...

Josh

Hoeboy

Banned
Apr 20, 2000
go camp half.com for a used ps2. i picked up a fairly new PS2 w/ 2 dual shocks + 8mb memory card + gameshark for $116 shipped :) one of the best bargains ever!

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
I jacked a crx or something similar and the passenger was still in there. He screamed and everything, then finally jumped out of the car only to be hit by a car coming the other way.. :D