What are some of the best home/lawn pranks?

atybimf

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2005
It's homecoming week and I need some ideas. My buddies and I have already done the usual teepeeing, chalking, etc. and we're looking for something big and creative. Any ideas are welcome.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
another vote for forking.

Also shave their cat if they have not already done so.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
1. Chalk outline of a body on the driveway, surrounded by police tape.
2. Use tile epoxy to attach a toilet to the driveway, then place a "No Dumping" street sign next to it. Dumping in the toilet is optional.

Yes, I know "people" who have done both of these. No, I can't be held responsible for any damage or legal issues that arise.

Kirby64

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Acanthus
salt something dirty into the lawn, itll take a couple weeks to actually show up.

Or roundup (concentrated) :) Works abit quicker than salt.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I hear putting a humidifier and a dehumidifier next to eachother will blow up the entire lawn ;)

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
Originally posted by: Aflac
http://www.ducttapeguys.com/joker/index.html

some of these are surprisingly very very good...

I've used the "invisible door" one at the bottom of the list, except I use a single piece of fishing line taped at about neck level (but not taped too securely, of course). It works especially well when they've just woken up and can't see straight to begin with.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Aw brings back memories of the lawnjobs we used to do.

Manual transmission + lawn = good times.

robphelan

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2003
just don't be a dick and do permanent damage - we homeowners have enough to do without repairing/replacing things dumbasses intentionally do to our property.

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
I was going to say a flaming cross, but .... I don't know - for some reason my gut is saying it's been done before, somewhere, sometime.....

and may be in bad taste.

Savij

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2001
Originally posted by: LeadMagnet
I was going to say a flaming cross, but .... I don't know - for some reason my gut is saying it's been done before, somewhere, sometime.....

and may be in bad taste.

flaming flamingos?

uberman

Golden Member
Sep 15, 2006
Originally posted by: Acanthus
salt something dirty into the lawn, itll take a couple weeks to actually show up.

You paint/spray your message with roundup. It shows up in a week.

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Savij
Originally posted by: LeadMagnet

and may be in bad taste.

flaming flamingos?

PERFECT!

no.....

wait....

real or plastic?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Some few random thought ideas:

Change every single light bulb in the house to pink ones. It's breast cancer awareness month so it should be fairly easy to find those. :D Try to get the 100watt ones.

Decorate the whole house for Christmas, go totally overboard. You need at least 100 plastic candy canes, santa sled, TONS of lights, trees etc...

use tons of these on the windows: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/i...VNAL._SL500_AA280_.gif

Clear tape every single phone/ethernet cord

Put broken eggs in the mailbox

Cover the entire roof with styrofoam plates (preferably in some really ugly color, or mix of colors)

Get some empty cleaned paint cans and scatter them near/on the driveway. Find some easy to clean substance to look like paint just got thrown all over, make sure to get the house too. Not sure what you could use though... something that sticks to some degree but can be hosed down.

atybimf

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2005
well last night we placed a family's bikes in their trees which was funny, but we're looking for something biiggg