What about relativity?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
How soon till he decides that higher education is only for males, then carry it further to white males.

Females can get by on 8th grade education, then start breeding.
Or working, girl work.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Yeehaw, back to the 50’s. Not only breeding, but also home cookin, cleanin the house, washing cloths, sewing, takin care of the kids, bringing me my cold beer, etc.

This is just a taste of the future when DeSantis becomes GOP candidate for 2024 POTUS.
I have it on good word that DeSantis is going to honor our institutions

• Haha
Reactions: igor_kavinski

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Yeehaw, back to the 50’s. Not only breeding, but also home cookin, cleanin the house, washing cloths, sewing, takin care of the kids, bringing me my cold beer, etc.

This is just a taste of the future when DeSantis becomes GOP candidate for 2024 POTUS.
5th through 8th grade dedicated exclusively to Home Economics curriculum from the 50s and 60s, cooking, cleaning, sewing, budgeting, health and hygiene.

1677603084128.png

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
5th through 8th grade dedicated exclusively to Home Economics curriculum from the 50s and 60s, cooking, cleaning, sewing, budgeting, health and hygiene.

View attachment 77329

Wut? Lysol for feminine hygiene. That's crazy. I also just read where Lysol was used for birth control but was not effective. I guess women in the conservative states may have to switch to Lysol for BC and then republicans will want to control it like they want to control women's coslopus.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Wut? Lysol for feminine hygiene. That's crazy. I also just read where Lysol was used for birth control but was not effective. I guess women in the conservative states may have to switch to Lysol for BC and then republicans will want to control it like they want to control women's coslopus.

So you’re young, eh?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
These are the dark ages that republicans so desperately want to resurrect.