What a pathetic President we have....Among Leaders of the free world -- Trump is the laughing stock of the free world!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It is pitiful and pathetic that our President actually does not believe the facts and thinks that his made up facts trump all other facts!!

Acosta asked Trump to address the “disconnect” between what he said is happening at the border versus actual “crime data,” including from the Department of Homeland Security. Acosta said that illegal border crossings are at a near-record low (which occurred early in Trump’s presidency but which he took credit for Friday) and that undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a significantly lower rate than American citizens.

“You don’t really believe that,” Trump responded, referring to the crime data. “Take a look at our federal prisons.” <-- this was just a deflection by Trump!

Acosta shot back, “I believe in facts and statistics.”

Moved from OT.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Wrong forum...

Umm actually NO!! If I posted this in OT, the OT mods and people in OT would say this subject has to do with politics and that would be the wrong forum!
I posted here because Trump is Trump and this thread can be moved if need be!
Since I have no clue who you are.....does your opinion count??

Also we have no disagreement that TRUMP was wrong!! :)

Reactions: Meghan54

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
Umm actually NO!! If I posted this in OT, the OT mods and people in OT would say this subject has to do with politics and that would be the wrong forum!
I posted here because Trump is Trump and this thread can be moved if need be!
Since I have no clue who you are.....does your opinion count??

Also we have no disagreement that TRUMP was wrong!! :)

Day drinking?

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006

3Gmiifk.gif

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
enjoy trump as long as you can. I cringe so hard when i watch him speak.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Yet his ratings are super high (lower than most presidents but still way higher than they should be), and he'll probably win 2020. Kinda sad really. Makes me glad to be Canadian, not that we don't have our own issues here but they're not as bad. The states is just a huge mess right now.

I'm starting to think the democrats should just cave and let him build his damn wall, as all the delays, government shut downs etc... are already costing more than what the wall would cost to build. Problem with caving is that he will pull off this crap for every other thing he wants.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You posted this in OT...
Sorry this is not OT and No I did not post this in OT...this is P&N!!

Yes, you DID post it in OT and I moved it to P&N. Please try to pay more attention to where you post.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yet his ratings are super high (lower than most presidents but still way higher than they should be), and he'll probably win 2020. Kinda sad really. Makes me glad to be Canadian, not that we don't have our own issues here but they're not as bad. The states is just a huge mess right now.

I'm starting to think the democrats should just cave and let him build his damn wall, as all the delays, government shut downs etc... are already costing more than what the wall would cost to build. Problem with caving is that he will pull off this crap for every other thing he wants.

Shee-it, Sherlock. As Elizabeth Warren points out, Trump may not even be a free man to run for re-election. And if you think none of Trump's voters will catch on before this shit show ends you're not thinking straight.

The Wall? Trump already caved & is now trying to weasel his way around Congress & the Constitution. It remains to be seen if he can succeed in doing so. I rather doubt it.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Shee-it, Sherlock. As Elizabeth Warren points out, Trump may not even be a free man to run for re-election. And if you think none of Trump's voters will catch on before this shit show ends you're not thinking straight.

The Wall? Trump already caved & is now trying to weasel his way around Congress & the Constitution. It remains to be seen if he can succeed in doing so. I rather doubt it.

Remember, Americans voted for Bush twice. :p They'll vote for Trump twice too probably. Ratings are at like 40%. That's enough to win. Polls should be taken with a grain of salt mind you.

Reactions: BAMAVOO

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Remember, Americans voted for Bush twice. :p They'll vote for Trump twice too probably. Ratings are at like 40%. That's enough to win. Polls should be taken with a grain of salt mind you.

Every election is unique. There's a lot of what appears to be very difficult terrain between Trump & re-election, as well.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008

Only need watch the first 29 seconds.
WHAT...A...JOKE
Sad.... these people i.e. the Trump cabinet REALLY BELIEVES everyone is with them.
That Donald Trump is worthy of applause.
That the world is as dumb and ignorant as many Americans have become.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
not really unless you think >40% is super high.

It's 131 million people that are ok with Trump. That's a lot of people, and 40% is enough to get reelected.

But like I said, have to take polls like that with a grain of salt. Hopefully they are wrong and that the rating is actually lower.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's 131 million people that are ok with Trump. That's a lot of people, and 40% is enough to get reelected.

But like I said, have to take polls like that with a grain of salt. Hopefully they are wrong and that the rating is actually lower.

Trump continuously doubles down on the base pandering, shedding swing voters all along the way. We should not forget that he's President only by dint of an anomalous result of the electoral college, not a plurality of voters.

People were willing to take a chance on Trump. Fewer will be so willing in 2020, I suspect, because the promises in no way match the reality. Nobody wins the Presidency on the strength of their base alone.