Were you offended that they didn't pull the Lost skit on the Emmy's

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
I guess maybe I'm hardened and...well, psychotic in my middle age, but was anyone really bothered that they didn't pull the Lost skit for the Emmy's after the plane tragedy? I guess maybe people who lost people in the crash were, but I can't imagine that if I lost someone important in a plane crash, I'd be plopped down in front of the TV the same night just to catch the Emmy's. "Waaa, Uncle Ben is gone, waaa...hey, is it 7 yet? Where's the remote?"

My condolences for those who lost loved ones, but come on...

Aisengard

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2005
No. Sorry about your crash, but if you don't like it, don't watch the Emmy's. What, are you going to demand Lost pulls all mention of plane crashes from it's show? Get over yourselves.

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
Not to mention the fact that there is no "Right to be prevented from being offended". If you happen to be offended by something / someone, you should avoid that person/situation in the future (assuming you don't want to be offended further). Perhaps you should examine why you are offended and others are not.

OFFascist

Jun 10, 2002
Nope not offended at all.

The world can be a harsh place and our time here can be short. I'm offended by people who want to arbitrarily impose thier politically correct selves on me in what I have left of my life.