Were you aware that there didn't have to be a union at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Were you? Were you even aware that the ratified Articles of Confederation was actually too centralizing compared to what was proposed?

Secession FTW IMO... that way, the citizens of each seceded State won't be responsible for the national debt.

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
I believe Texas is only state that became one via treaty. Would be interesting to know what their exit clauses are if any

GMC12

Oct 6, 2012
Were you? Were you even aware that the ratified Articles of Confederation was actually too centralizing compared to what was proposed?

Secession FTW IMO... that way, the citizens of each seceded State won't be responsible for the national debt.

What the difference congress operate like the union by seniority may be congress need to get rid of seniority like write to work state.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I believe Texas is only state that became one via treaty. Would be interesting to know what their exit clauses are if any

From what I remember of my Texas history class there was an exit clause of some sort as well as provision to split it in to 4 separate states, but that the whole thing was nullified after it joined the Confederacy during the Civil War.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
ahh a labor union.......what for Christs sake does a woman in labor need a labor union for........

Status
Not open for further replies.