Welp... we're off to Disney!

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
We leave in a few hours. Entire family is going. 24 or so of us including me, my wife and 2 kids (4 and 6).

Pray for our, and my wallet's safe return.

Cya all in a week.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I wish we could do that but can't afford it right now. Anythign to get away from the non-stop snow and freezing weather we are having this winter...

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Kelemvor
I wish we could do that but can't afford it right now. Anythign to get away from the non-stop snow and freezing weather we are having this winter...

Yeap.... just shoveled 2" this morning, chunked ice off our sidewalk all weekend in freezing temps. Adios Wisconsin, I love ya but I need a break.

Sep 12, 2004
You're set to arrive just about the same time that the nice weather we've been having here in Orlando is going to turn to crap.

No worries though, it's going to improve quickly.

btw, most of the food on Disney property and the tourist strip is crap, with a few exceptions. Head towards Orlando proper for more reasonable prices and better quality. Here's a quick assessment tool - The more bermuda shorts, mickey mouse t-shirts, and crocs you see people wearing in a restaurant the lousier the food will be.

WingZero94

Golden Member
Mar 20, 2002
Get ready for 10 dollar corn dogs and 5.50 small sodas. Resist the urge to take your credit card.....

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Damn, 24 people. Your family spent a small fortune on this trip. Have fun, be safe.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Originally posted by: TastesLikeChicken
You're set to arrive just about the same time that the nice weather we've been having here in Orlando is going to turn to crap.

No worries though, it's going to improve quickly.

btw, most of the food on Disney property and the tourist strip is crap, with a few exceptions. Head towards Orlando proper for more reasonable prices and better quality. Here's a quick assessment tool - The more bermuda shorts, mickey mouse t-shirts, and crocs you see people wearing in a restaurant the lousier the food will be.

I agree on the prices, but Disney has a ton of great restaurants.

aldamon

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Safeway
Damn, 24 people. Your family spent a small fortune on this trip. Have fun, be safe.

$1600 x 6 for the whole week? We can afford that!