Well. You don't see this too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipper717

Jun 17, 2003
I was watching the Philles /Marlins game on CSN. After the Phillies took back the lead again, in the bottom of the 8th inning, they had the normal sampling of fans celebrating.

Now, I've watched a fair amount of baseball this summer and I've seen some pretty exuberant celebrations, but I don't recall ever seeing a guy grab and mash his gf/wife's boob, live on TV, even if it was just a "regional" MLB broadcast.

After a back and forth game that they eventually won, and with Atlanta loosing, the Phillies got back into first place for the first time since May 30th. Woo Who! (If you care.)

Certainly a memorable night for this Phillies fan.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
you posted about a dude grabbing a chick's boob on TV? :hmm:

I was going to say "Well, what do you expect of a Philadelphia fan?" ...but this is just too mundane. :\

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
seeing a guy grab and mash his gf/wife's boob, live on TV,

Ok, I just grabbed my GF's boobs, but I'm trying to figure out the "mash" part. What is that? Is that just squeezing, smashing ... pressing ... squishing ............. fondling .............. What? :confused:

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Ok, I just grabbed my GF's boobs, but I'm trying to figure out the "mash" part. What is that? Is that just squeezing, smashing ... pressing ... squishing ............. fondling .............. What? :confused:

Mashed them together? As in grabbed one in each hand and pushed them against each other?

Kipper717

Jun 17, 2003
My apologies for the embellishment. It came and went so fast and I wasn't able to replay it at the time. Mea culpa.

Thanks to everyone for posting links to the clip, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.