Well that was fun vacation.

SketchMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 23, 2005
Been having a lovely summer thus far, I even have what some would call a tan.

Had fun in college, found out that a teacher will give you any grade they feel like if they decide they don't like you. I was scratching at a A+ half way though the semester when my English teacher decided she did not like me for what ever reason and I left with a C+. But it was so close to my trip I had planned and I was stressed as it was from work that I just shrugged it off and decided I would bring it up with the Dean after I got back or make up for it latter. Never did get around to talking with the Dean though...

Spent two weeks in La Connor, WA visiting family and had a blast, I always loved going up there and this year was the best so far. The weather is awesome there and one day it was just perfect, the sun was out with a few wisps of clouds but there was a nice cool breeze off the bay that would keep you at just the right temperature, it was a great day to just lay in the hammock with a cool drink.

After I got back from that I finally had time to get out my .22s and try and shake the rust off after six years of not having a place to shoot. The spot I found by my house only allows me to move back 50 yards because of the tall brush but it's enough for me to work on my aim.

Lately I've just been helping my parents fix up the house since the clinic I was working at went under while I was gone in WA (I won't bore you with the story), but my money has run out and I ended up taking a job at Best Buy working in the Geek Squad. I think I regret doing that but I may have a much better job lined up if luck decides to shine down on me.

So to sum up:

Did I miss anything interesting?

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Originally posted by: MagnusTheBrewer
I want my thirty seconds back it took to read that.

The "Myspace thread detector" on my desk was edging to past 7 until the part with guns.

All threads that include firearms are good.

Daishiki

Golden Member
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by: K1052
Originally posted by: MagnusTheBrewer
I want my thirty seconds back it took to read that.

The "Myspace thread detector" on my desk was edging to past 7 until the part with guns.

All threads that include firearms are good.

Yup, that redeemed the post. Always fun shooting around my friend's .22 and .38, safely of course ;)

SketchMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: tasmanian
You sure your grade didnt go down because your writing skills didnt improve?

Perhaps, but seeing as I onced asked her about a mark on a essay and her reply was, "I don't remember." I think it's safe to say it was more than my poor learning skills.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
I was hoping to see some sex, drugs, and rock n'roll. Come on.

Like they say, you have to pay to have fun these days. And well...you also have to pay for sex, drugs, and rock n'roll now too.