Well, he would know..

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Dude is a walking ad for either AA or the National Alcohol Council.

Doesn't matter which one, he's nucking futs.

Matt Gaetz Suggests That Drinking A Bunch Of Alcohol Can Kill The Coronavirus

1583714728465.png
His DUI mugsjhot

1583714750674.png

Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz thinks enough alcohol could keep you safe from the coronavirus.

As fears about the coronavirus spread across the world, people are all trying to find an edge to stay healthy and safe. It turns out, alcohol might play a helpful role.

1583714805150.png

“In my experience, the things you consume on spring break will typically consume the coronavirus,” Gaetz, who wore a gas mask while voting Wednesday, responded when asked by TMZ if people should cancel their spring break plans in his home state of Florida.

Well, looks like we found our strategy for making sure March Madness goes off without a hitch. If boozing on spring break can kill the coronavirus, then there’s no reason it can’t do the same for college basketball.

We’re not drinking anymore because we want to get a buzz and enjoy the games. We’re drinking for our literal health and safety.

1583714901709.png

At this point, it’d be irresponsible to not drink another beer. Again, we’re not doing it for ourselves. We’re doing it to kill the virus.
We really don’t have a choice. If the things consumed on spring break kill the coronavirus, then I see no reason it wouldn’t work for beer and March Madness.
Luckily, this would seem like an easy experiment to test out. The tournament will be here soon enough, and I guess I’ll just have to have a few beers.
Remember, I’m not drinking those beers for me. I’m drinking them for the safety of America. Am I a hero? That’s something we’ll let the history books decide.

Now, grab a gold one and protect yourself.
(No doctors have as of yet gone on record to recommend that a case race with your buddies could cure coronavirus.)

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Can be use himself as an experimental subject? I purpose he self administers alcohol at the rate of 1 shot every 10 minutes until the virus is killed in his system or his bac reaches .6 whichever comes first.

Reactions: Viper1j

Pipeline 1010

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2005
It would seem like drinking would lower one's immune system. Is there literally any literature, study, conjecture that consuming alcohol could actually kill or suppress a virus? I've never heard of this before. Maybe the joke's on me for even wondering this. Either way Matt Gaetz sounds like a tool.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

View attachment 17895
His DUI mugsjhot

View attachment 17896

Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz thinks enough alcohol could keep you safe from the coronavirus.

As fears about the coronavirus spread across the world, people are all trying to find an edge to stay healthy and safe. It turns out, alcohol might play a helpful role.

View attachment 17897

“In my experience, the things you consume on spring break will typically consume the coronavirus,” Gaetz, who wore a gas mask while voting Wednesday, responded when asked by TMZ if people should cancel their spring break plans in his home state of Florida.

Well, looks like we found our strategy for making sure March Madness goes off without a hitch. If boozing on spring break can kill the coronavirus, then there’s no reason it can’t do the same for college basketball.

We’re not drinking anymore because we want to get a buzz and enjoy the games. We’re drinking for our literal health and safety.

View attachment 17898

At this point, it’d be irresponsible to not drink another beer. Again, we’re not doing it for ourselves. We’re doing it to kill the virus.
We really don’t have a choice. If the things consumed on spring break kill the coronavirus, then I see no reason it wouldn’t work for beer and March Madness.
Luckily, this would seem like an easy experiment to test out. The tournament will be here soon enough, and I guess I’ll just have to have a few beers.
Remember, I’m not drinking those beers for me. I’m drinking them for the safety of America. Am I a hero? That’s something we’ll let the history books decide.

(No doctors have as of yet gone on record to recommend that a case race with your buddies could cure coronavirus.)
well, if you drink enough the alcohol itself will kill ya so in a way he right, just not in the way he thinks.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Can be use himself as an experimental subject? I purpose he self administers alcohol at the rate of 1 shot every 10 minutes until the virus is killed in his system or his bac reaches .6 whichever comes first.
Alcoholics have a high tolerance, so he'd just end up passing out and pissing himself.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

buttchugging. it's the only way.

strangely, buttchugging is probably what gave us Matt Gaetz.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
He was probably just watching too many damn cowboy movies. But even that is just movie bullshit..

1583779452623.png

Pouring whiskey on a wound
Alcohol of any kind should never be used on an open wound. Alcohol has the ability to kill exposed tissue as well as germs. This may delay healing. However, in a situation where standard first aid equipment is not available, vodka (or whiskey) may be used to clean dirt from the surrounding area of a wound.

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018

View attachment 17895
His DUI mugsjhot

View attachment 17896

View attachment 17897

View attachment 17898

He was exposed and is in self quarantine now. He can test his theory.