Well, Gee, Wayne . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Lol at the effing NRA and their ignorant and duplicitous telephone pole!

I just got a call from them. It was a one question pole. After listening to a harangue from Mr. LaPierre 'bout that there U -nited Nations meeting behind, gasp *closed doors* to foment their evil plans, I was treated to the one single question in this "pole":

Yes or No: Do you think third world dictators and Hilary Clinton should be allowed to pass laws to take guns away from Americans?

What fucking big lie horseshit! :|

You know a person or an organization's position is morally and ethically bankrupt when they have to LIE and MISLEAD to get the "results" they want.

I own ordnance, but Fuck You, NRA.

JDub02

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2002
There's no such thing as a neutral poll when the originator already has an opinion. This poll was nothing more than the NRA trying to drum up more membership.

I'm an NRA member because I think they do a lot of good, but some of their correspondence is down right stupid.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
most polling is paid for by people/groups that want to demonstrate that public opinion is on their side
in the first place
so there you go

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: Perknose

Yes or No: Do you think third world dictators and Hilary Clinton should be allowed to pass laws to take guns away from Americans?

Haha, that's hilarious :laugh:

I wish Hillary was our president though :(

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
Originally posted by: TehMac

To do this show, I had to take a physical, and they asked me a lot of medical questions. And they were, like, yes and no questions, but they were very strangely worded. Like, 'Have you ever tried sugar -- or PCP?'
--Mitch Hedberg

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I hear ya. I'm hopping mad that bills aren't being put online 72 hours before a vote like we were promised.

I'm tired of that big fucking lie horseshit too.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: TehMac

Hmm, this.

Status
Not open for further replies.