Well,at least one body part is still intact

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
We were watching a special on celebrities who get plastic surgery and different cosmetic injections and such.Apparently women are getting collegen injections onto the balls of their feet in order to wear high heels comfortably.As you age the fat pad covering that area wears away,making heeled shoes unbearable to wear.

The show was pretty amazing,people have Botox Parties now!

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: her209
Injections are bad... mmmkay.

Wrinkles are worse ...mmmkay?:)
I was impressed with the "cable facelift" it is amazing how far the art of plastic surgery has come,all the things they can fix or enhance and how short the recovery times are.

I was also heartened to see a guy who had dieted and worked out hard,lost 115 pounds.he had liposuction on his abs and a mini tummy tuck to remove over 2 pounds of excess skin he'd have never gotten rid of otherwise. He did all the hard stuff to get ready,the surgeon just helped make him whole again.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
I know someone who gets Botox injected into her forehead every few months. She looks smooth and wrinkle-free, but says she cried and shook each time the needle jabbed in and injected (about 10-12 times). If it's worth the pain and $$$ to you to be a bit "smoother", more power to ya.

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Dezign
I know someone who gets Botox injected into her forehead every few months. She looks smooth and wrinkle-free, but says she cried and shook each time the needle jabbed in and injected (about 10-12 times). If it's worth the pain and $$$ to you to be a bit "smoother", more power to ya.

I'd want something more permenent, that's a lot of money to have to spend every 3 months.

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Gravity always wins in the end. By the time you're old the merit of wits should replace that of tits anyway, it's sort of like evolution on a wrinkly scale.

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: BatmanNate
Gravity always wins in the end. By the time you're old the merit of wits should replace that of tits anyway, it's sort of like evolution on a wrinkly scale.

I have yet to see "wit" give a guy a woodie,"tits" however will generally do so every time.

At any rate,back on track here,all the things they were doing were amazing from a medical/tech standpoint.Laser resurfacing for the skin,freaking awesome!

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe

I have yet to see "wit" give a guy a woodie,"tits" do so every time.

Woodies are indeed a lofty goal to shoot for, don't get me wrong, but some guys are easily turned on by women that don't look that great. Mannerisms, vocal inflections, olfactory stimulation, even your mind might be able to take part in the wood sporting events if you play your cards right. Then again maybe I'm just the only guy left who would rather have something real rather than something wrinkle free when I'm grey.

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

I have yet to see "wit" give a guy a woodie,"tits" do so every time.

Woodies are indeed a lofty goal to shoot for, don't get me wrong, but some guys are easily turned on by women that don't look that great. Mannerisms, vocal inflections, olfactory stimulation, even your mind might be able to take part in the wood sporting events if you play your cards right. Then again maybe I'm just the only guy left who would rather have something real rather than something wrinkle free when I'm grey.

Well,given the huge numbers they cited for procedures I guess a lot of folks are opting to try to have wit,a mind and still retain some modicum of good looks. I still think all they can do now is amazing,particularly with reengineered collegen or with laser that stimulates the body to produce fresh collgen.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Koing
Originally posted by: gopunk
wtf is wrong with people

A lot.

Koing

People don't just up and die at 60 anymore they're living a lot longer and a lot healthier,what's wrong with wanting to look one's best?

nothing, but i think you have issues if you're willing to undergo surgery just to look younger or wear high heels.