Well at least he's being transparent. Barr attacks his own prosecutors.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I just saw a clip of him on TV where he was completely dismissing BLM and that "only about a dozen or so black people die by cops a year" and basically saying systematic racism does not exist. It was unreal to hear him say that. But it is so clear that Trump and all of his cronies feel this same way and are completely racist fucks who need to go.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I just saw a clip of him on TV where he was completely dismissing BLM and that "only about a dozen or so black people die by cops a year" and basically saying systematic racism does not exist. It was unreal to hear him say that. But it is so clear that Trump and all of his cronies feel this same way and are completely racist fucks who need to go.
I was thinking about doubling up with a link to those comments just the day before also. He's on a fucking roll. He's supposed to be impartial and non political. He's doing his damned best to do the opposite.
He's paving the way for a big October surprise, I have 0 doubts now.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Please just die Bob Barr.
Well, I was never fond of Bob Barr in the first place, but yea, I knew you meant Bill.
OIP.PHK-M-hjkfVMLW99v0PixAHaJl

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I was thinking about doubling up with a link to those comments just the day before also. He's on a fucking roll. He's supposed to be impartial and non political. He's doing his damned best to do the opposite.
He's paving the way for a big October surprise, I have 0 doubts now.

Barr's concept of the Unitary Executive embraces corruption. It's the President's prerogative to put his friends above the Law & it's the job of the AG to do what the President wants. Don't like it? Fuck you, Libtards. The winners write the History.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

he actually said "so called Black Lives Matter"

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Well, I was never fond of Bob Barr in the first place, but yea, I knew you meant Bill.
OIP.PHK-M-hjkfVMLW99v0PixAHaJl

Can't believe I did that. Bob Barr is just an ass, with a weakness for cheese, not a full blown traitor like William Barr.

ugh mea culpa