Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Welcome to Team AnandTech SETI! :D

We are now 2,258 members strong. :)

I would like to introduce our newest member:

StarUPlink ---- Rank 1399 New ---- 84 Wus :) ---- Mentor: LastKnight
Here is your personal Stats Machine

Your personal mentor will be contacting you shortly.
He may not be able to contact you if you don?t have PMs enabled (Allow Private Messages) ? you can do that in your profile. :)

We hope you drop by often and say hello. :)

We like to recommend that all of our new members go to the following link and use the Preferred Method 2 Installation: SETI Help and Installation

To see a summary of our newest members, check out: Newest Members

Our Mentor TeAm <----- Nice new look for which they so greatly deserve! :)

Idoxash

Apr 30, 2001
Thanks for the welcome Smokeball... To save my mentor, LastKnight, from wastting time trying to contact StarUPlink... I will not be making an anandtech account for StarUPlink. Why? Well because he is me, haha. Besides that... It's nice to be back with the TeAm! Any "?" just PM me "Idoxash" -- seeyas.

PraetorianGuards

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Idoxash
Thanks for the welcome Smokeball... To save my mentor, LastKnight, from wastting time trying to contact StarUPlink... I will not be making an anandtech account for StarUPlink. Why? Well because he is me, haha. Besides that... It's nice to be back with the TeAm! Any "?" just PM me "Idoxash" -- seeyas.

LOL, welcome back Idoxash! WU! WU! :cool:

Aug 27, 2002
welcome.
?my mentor never contacted me anyway?
don't matter, the team answers all my questions promptly anyway, I don't even remember who my mentor is supposed to be.

Idoxash

Apr 30, 2001
Thanks guys...

Idoxash -- I'm hope I can get my self back to around 4 or so wu/s a day... might be few weeks thoe.

StarUPlink -- This account was made for "Team Phoenix Rising" and was going to have a few of my local friends upload into it like a small team... but as always with me things went into the ground and never came back up. However I do have 2 ppl that might put into "StarUPlink"

Other then that it feels great to be back home!!!