Welcome To Meet-An-Inmate.Com Lonely Attractive Inmates in the USA Seek Penpals

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
check out the jail birds:) lol:)

Prisoners do not have access to a computer or the Internet so all correspondence will be through the U.S. Mail. I ask that you treat these attractive male and female inmates with some dignity and respect. After all, these individuals are human beings, have feelings, and want to straighten out their lives! Let's give them a reason to hope for a better future

yea right:p only a nut ball would sign up:p

good lord, 12 years i wonder whats she's in for:p

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
very attractive.
rolleye.gif

MrPhelps

Golden Member
Sep 9, 2001
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
check out the jail birds:) lol:)

Prisoners do not have access to a computer or the Internet so all correspondence will be through the U.S. Mail. I ask that you treat these attractive male and female inmates with some dignity and respect. After all, these individuals are human beings, have feelings, and want to straighten out their lives! Let's give them a reason to hope for a better future

yea right:p only a nut ball would sign up:p

good lord, 12 years i wonder whats she's in for:p

Education: Currently in college We are paying for it!!!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: N8Magic
Originally posted by: gopunk
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/karen-4437w.htm

wish that pic was a little closer up.... she's in for life :Q

... that means a lifetime of conjugal visits. ;):Q:p

thats true, these chicks are fishing for bootie calls:)

Education: Currently in college We are paying for it!!!

well yea, but she's coming out in 12 years so if u leave her all f*cked up we'll pay for it sooner or later:p 30+ year old jaibird gets out with no education = good for society?

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Well, I guess I'd write but I'm not good at regular mail, and it's sooooooo slow. That's a complete stumbling block for me. Why am I not against writing? Maybe that's b/c I feel pretty much like in a prison.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Wow, thats just sad, all those young girls in for years. And alot of them are my age, jeez. :(

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: GirlFriday
Wow, thats just sad, all those young girls in for years. And alot of them are my age, jeez. :(

Don't start feeling bad for them. They all did something to wind up in the slammer.