Weirdest/strangest dream you've ever had?

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
My weirdest dream was about 3 years ago, where a friend and I get on one of those bikes that are supposed to fly (fiction), and we flew off a cliff and off into china. This was in the middle of a war with china. When we got there, we landed at night, at a house that just happened to be 100% identical to mine, same car and everything...

We snuck in the front door, and there was a chinese woman sitting in the licing room watching tv. we went into the garage; I saw this little ball thingie that was flashing red, i thought it was cool and picked it up (wtf?). Then we tried sneaking out, but i dropped the little ball on the way out. At this time, idk what happened to my friend, but he ran away. I hid behind the nissan pathfinder in the driveway (what we have). The chinese woman starts going around the car, and running after me. She ends up catching me, then she says, "I have your feet, but I want your body!"

can i get a WTF? :confused:

oh, and the strange thing is, the girl i happen to like this year, i noticed a little pin on her bag that says "I want your body" :confused:

What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
I just had one last night, where me, my friend, and my girl go to a shop (urban behaviour) ... i complain about the shoes i got while she solves the mystery of who's been embezzling money from the company.

keep in mind.. she's a ditz.. and i am the thinker.

it blew me away.. :p

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
I had a nightmare that scared the hell out of me the other night. :Q

In it, I dreamt I could not put on my socks correctly. :(

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
I've had some real winners. Just last night I had a dream about myself and some other guy trying to break out of a prison in Australia. We had to blow up tanks and stuff to get out, and eventually we end up in this narrow canyon with rock walls on either side, and "they" (don't know who they were) just kept sending thousands of innocent civilians in to capture us. I ended up mowing down over 4000 women and children with a machine gun to get away. I think the other guy got killed.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I had a dream that I was a father... but the baby was freakishly small. like, fetus-sized but perfectly healthy :Q

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000
This is my strangest dream ever and I've posted this here before...

When I was about 10 or 11, I had a dream where I was standing in the middle of this empty room alone. Then "circling" around me was the devil (don't ask me what s/he looks like as I do not remember). I remember him pinching me on my arm, and then waking up. I immediately asked my Great Aunt about my dream and told me that if it ever happens again, that I should say the "Our Father" (prayer). Surely enough, I had the exact same dream and began reciting the "Our Father"...To my surprise, the devil was reciting the prayer with me (word for word) :Q... I woke up scared as ever and retold my dream. This time, my great aunt told me to say the "Hail Mary". Again, I had exactly the same dream and once I recited the "Hail Mary" the devil 'disappeared' and that was the last time I had that dream.

Originally posted by: tec699
I dreamed that my mom was getting rapped by 3 big black thugs! :(
Were they freestyling, or were their lyrics prepared?

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I had a bizarre dream the other night that my girlfriend and I were fighting pterodactyls off as we walked home from 7-11...

:confused:

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I'm reading Salem's Lot and playing HL2 (again), so last night I had a dream where I was running around Black Mesa shooting vampires w/a shotgun. I woke up several times during the night but I kept going back to that same dream. It was pretty weird.

Meractik

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2003
i had this crazy dream last night it was the weirdest dream ive had in a while, i have borrowed my mom's car for the past week to drive to and from school late at night and its a small toyota corolla s-type 2003 and it was in my dream last night i was driving down one of the roads in it that i travel for school and all of a sudden i took a wrong turn and got lost in this little town but at corner of this one ally i was lost in was this sidewalk i started to drive on that i thought was a road b/c it just looked like one, but anyways i started to drive on it and i saw a railing coming up and some steps and i hit the breaks and my car jumps into the air and starts grinding on the rail like a skateboard and throughout the rest of the dream i felt real nervous it felt like it was real and i was scared but it was crazy at the same time but i was riding around this little ally way that was made out like a skateboarding part and grinding on all the railings and doing flips and tricks in stuff all while inside my mom's toyota corolla lol! :p

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Meractik
i had this crazy dream last night it was the weirdest dream ive had in a while, i have borrowed my mom's car for the past week to drive to and from school late at night and its a small toyota corolla s-type 2003 and it was in my dream last night i was driving down one of the roads in it that i travel for school and all of a sudden i took a wrong turn and got lost in this little town but at corner of this one ally i was lost in was this sidewalk i started to drive on that i thought was a road b/c it just looked like one, but anyways i started to drive on it and i saw a railing coming up and some steps and i hit the breaks and my car jumps into the air and starts grinding on the rail like a skateboard and throughout the rest of the dream i felt real nervous it felt like it was real and i was scared but it was crazy at the same time but i was riding around this little ally way that was made out like a skateboarding part and grinding on all the railings and doing flips and tricks in stuff all while inside my mom's toyota corolla lol! :p

:confused:

Sentences are your friends.

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
I have a recurring dream that I can fellate myself (I'm serious). It's not all that arousing or anything, and I never finish - the tone of the dream is just wonder, as in "well I'll be damned, I didn't think I could do this".

Kalvin00

Lifer
Jan 11, 2003
The weirdest dream I've ever had was placed in my old junior high school. They have buildings centered around the office, and they are 2 stories tall..one kid ran off the 2nd story, slammed into the concrete below, and his eyeballs popped out. :confused:

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
I wasn't going to post this one, but what the hell.

In my bedroom I have two closets. One is my regular clothes closet, and the other one has the water heater and softener tank in it. I dreamed that it also had another tank in it. The tank looked to be cast iron, and was made of two halves, bolted together all the way around. It also had a small slit-like window, about eye-level. The tank was filled with fluid, and suspended in the fluid was the body of a beautiful young woman.

I had a couple friends over (I've never met either of them in real life), and one of them happened to see the tank, and asked me about it. I told him the story, and when he asked me why it was there I told him that someone was paying us to store it there (WTF?? :confused: ). He wanted to look into the window. I didn't want to, because I had as little to do with it as I could, because, well, there's a dead body in my room and I didn't want to think about it, but he really wanted to so I let him. We looked, and then I had to go do something. When I came back, to my horror, my two friends had removed the tank from my closet and were opening it in my room.

I tried to make them stop and put it back, but somehow one of my friends convinced me to let him finish opening it because he wanted a better look. We opened the tank and removed the body. She was very beautiful, and mostly intact. The only visible damage was to one of her hands. I don't remember which hand. Somehow I knew that she had died in a car accident a long time ago, in the '50s I think. The friend who wanted to open the tank did it because when he looked through the slit and saw her dead face he fell hopelessly and tragically in love with her.

He tried to take her and keep her, and for the rest of the dream I tried to talk him out of it. Eventually he had her in the weight room of my high school (WTF?? I had been out of school for quite a while :confused: ) on one of the benches. He saw that she was starting to deteriorate, so he agreed to put her back in her tank so that she would last forever. We put her back, and I woke up feeling sick.

That dream messed me up for a while. I didn't want to go to sleep for days afterwards for fear of imagining another abomination like that.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
When I was very little I had a recurring dream that I had lost my liver and these strangers and me were driving around looking for it.

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
no specific strange dream stands out but sometimes I feel like in real life something happens to me or someone I know and feel like I've dreamt about it before. Other times I'll be falling in a dream and wake up right as I hit the ground and as I do my head hits the pillow. :eek:

machintos

Golden Member
Mar 1, 2003
I dreamt that I was dreaming a dream in which I was dreaming....
It was the worst nightmare I've ever had :(