Weird Tattoo

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

multiband8303

Aug 8, 2005
Originally posted by: SirChadwick
Dude... wow, just wow. Welcome to STD central.

QFT

Man you are a player, you get a girl that....hundreds have already done, and she probably got the tat for free (performed some services) from the artist.

Good job man!

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
"Before you knew what's going on", you took her home and put on a condom. :confused:

Shens to the power of eleventy bazillion.

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Seriously any woman who is willing to get a tattoo that trashy deserves to get done a million times by worthless guys and then bitchslapped...

and any guy who is willing to tap that mysterious hole deserves a cluster of red bumps on the tip of his head.

multiband8303

Aug 8, 2005
Originally posted by: junkiefp
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
no one is going to believe you got laid.

Tough crowd. I used a condom.

Oh I didn't get the memo, that condoms were 100% effective against protecting STD's

There are more diseases laying in that silly excuse of a vagina then a petri dish found at the CDC (Center for Disease Control)

.....did it hurt when you went to the bathroom today?

junkiefp

Aug 2, 2006
This is not about STDs. This is about the tattoo. What kind of a person would want to have that for the rest of her life. What is she decides to have kids. It would be awkward when a surgeon who is helping her with her birth sees it...

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
This is not about STDs. This is about the tattoo. What kind of a person would want that to have that for the rest of her life. What is she decides to have kids. It would be awkward when a surgeon who is helping her with her birth sees it...

You picked up a ho in a bar and took her home to fvck. And you're worried about why she would pick that particular tattoo? You need to take a look at yourself before you go pointing the finger, pal.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Hopefully that was a lead condom. Frickin thing probably emits radiation.

multiband8303

Aug 8, 2005
This is not about STDs. This is about the tattoo. What kind of a person would want to have that for the rest of her life. What is she decides to have kids. It would be awkward when a surgeon who is helping her with her birth sees it...

At least they would know to get the blood test ready to determine the father, and to also call Riot control to get the eligible male donors in line.

Oct 4, 2004
I am certain I have seen a picture like that on some 'funny pictures' website.
I think your head crashed into your keyboard during a late-night pr0n marathon and you imagined the whole thing.
Look for missing buttons on the keyboard.

(shrugs)

Seriously, WTF? Who the hell gets THAT tattooed on their stomach? Even a washable one? Hell no.

mrzed

Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
tattoo was actually on her back.

Perhaps the tattoo was needed to prevent that from happening. Again. And again.

"Why do the guys I'm with always assume I'm down with that. Maybe I should provide instructions, so that when I'm too drunk to talk, they''ll know where to put it."

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: AbsolutDealage
Originally posted by: Mwilding
I'd be taking a Karen Silkwood shower if I had sex with a girl like that.... :Q

Nice, never heard that one before.

:D I am betting it went flying over the head of most posters...

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: mrzed
Originally posted by: moshquerade
tattoo was actually on her back.

Perhaps the tattoo was needed to prevent that from happening. Again. And again.

"Why do the guys I'm with always assume I'm down with that. Maybe I should provide instructions, so that when I'm too drunk to talk, they''ll know where to put it."

:laugh: