weird question of the day! WTF causes this?

iwantanewcomputer

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2004
the first joint is straight, but the one nearest the end of the pinky is angled in at like 20-30 degrees, and looks rolled in a few degrees. Im pretty sure it has gotten worse over the past few years, and im only 20 now.

ailetlvo

Jul 24, 2005
Mmmkay, doesn't sound like it's anything good. You might want to consider a doctor before ATOT, not sure how much info you can get from here, ;).

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
my pinky toe is curled in like that. it used to rest on my fourth toe but its straightened out a little bit :confused:

Auggie

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2003
i've got those curly pinky fingers also. it looks even cooler when you turn your wrists and put your pinkies side by side, you can really see them bend away from a straight line.

at any rate, i dont think its anything other than a slight variation of bone/cartilage structure.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Didn't you momma tell you, "iwantanewcomputer, quit touching yourself or your fingers will grow crooked!"

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002
Probably genetic. My wife has it slightly, and two of my kids do as well (one to a greater extent than her, one to a lesser extent).

Next time you get a chance, look at your parents' hands. If their pinkys are straight, you were adopted.