weird bumps on my body

huberm

Golden Member
Dec 17, 2004
I've been noticing lately that sometimes after I wake up I have several bumps on my body. They resemble a pimple - they are red with a white head. This morning I woke up and had some on my side, stomach, and leg. They are slightly itchy and tender/sore, especially if they rub up against my clothing. Has anyone else had anything similar to this?

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Sounds like a type of bug bite to me, but I'm hardly an expert. Wash your sheets thoroughly and consult a better medical authority than ATOT.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
BED BUGS!

hahahaha that sucks to be you. We had a bed bug infestation at my old apartment building, and I wanted to kill myself the last few months of living there. They are damn near impossible to get rid of, and will drive you insane. When you are trying to fall asleep, all you will be able to do is feel imaginary bugs crawling all over you, but every time you look, nothing is there, but when you wake up, you are covered with itchy bites.

They feed on your blood. Its really pretty fvcking disgusting, especially if you manage to see them.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Bed bug bites look like little red bumps and often occur in a unique bite pattern of a linear group of three, sometimes referred to as a "breakfast, lunch, dinner" pattern. Bedbug bites are often in this pattern, but can also occur singly.

LOL!

Sorry for you :)

huberm

Golden Member
Dec 17, 2004
yeah but it doesn't look like bed bug bites have white in the middle...these look like a whitehead - could it still be bed bugs?