Weekly Stats - 21OCT2018

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
Free-DC is down, so no stats yet. Maybe later.

The TeAm is performing well in the current FB Sprint, 2nd place, and even gained a point in the FB Marathon. But as always, beware the late bunkers! ;)

Tony.

Upcoming events:

October
  • 10/19 05:00 (UTC) - 10/22 04:59 (UTC) Formula BOINC Sprint - Universe
  • 10/24 - 10/31 - 23:59:59 UTC -PrimeGrid - Halloween Challenge - Woodall Prime Search LLR (WOO)
  • 10/26 05:00 (UTC) - 10/29 05:59 (UTC) Formula BOINC Sprint - Project to be determined

In the event we have any non-crunching AnandTech readers who happen to wander into this thread:
Distributed Computing is where you allow your computing device (smartphones/tablets included) to work on things like medical research, mathematical stuff, sifting through telescope data to further the field of Astronomy, and many other 'citizen science' projects. It allows networked computers to band together to act as a supercomputer.
And you should join us.
Thanks go, as always, to the folks responsible for Free-DC, who make this possible by keeping score for us.

Alphabetical List of stat links to some active TeAm Projects, from which I derive these stats:
All TeAm BOINC Projects
Acoustics
Amicable Numbers
Asteroids
Citizen Science Grid
Climate Prediction
Collatz Conjecture
Cosmology
DENIS
DHEP
DPAD
Enigma
Einstein
Folding@Home
Gerasim
GPU Grid
Latin Squares (aka ODLK1)
LHC
Majestic12
Milkyway
MindModeling
Moo! Wrapper
NFS
Number Fields
ODLK (another Latin Squares)
PrimaBOINCA
PrimeGrid
Rakesearch (search for orthogonal diagonal Latin Squares)
Rosetta
RC5/72
SETI
SRBase
TN-Grid
Universe
VGTU
WCG
WEP-M2
Xansons for COD
YAFU
Yoyo

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
Yeah!!!!!

I don't recall in recent memory an outage lasting that long. Glad they didn't throw in the towel. Bok has to be getting a bit, uhm, aged, I imagine. Much appreciation and respect to him for all he and his admins do to provide us these stats!

Not too long until the next Sprint/PG race! :D

Rudy Toody

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2006
This has got to be the longest memory lapse in my recent history. So, what am I doing here?