Weekend with a Q

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I shall counter with a Quote
"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then -- now we got we to clean that back up,"
- Herschel Walker 2022

Thats like clean coal on steroids..... Actually, I think maybe Herschel is able to carry a thought longer than the Orange... a "thought".

• Haha
Reactions: Lezunto

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
The Dem party ARE the moderates and centrists. Yes there is a left wing to it, but their policy wishes mostly don't get passed.
The GOP are pretty right wing in their current form. Or do you disagree?

If you look at the GQP by itself there's still a relative right/left within the party however the "left" is shrinking rapidly plus the entire GQP has shifted so far right it's nearly unrecognizable.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Anything to the right of Sanders and AOC is straight up nuts.

Lets not go off the deep-end now! :p

This is 'murica we're talking about here.... NEARLY EVERYTHING is "to the right" of AOC and Bernie!

And yes that means this country is freaking nuts! :oops:

Reactions: cytg111

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
Once, after being stuffed on a third and four, Walker was hit hard and fumbled.

Trainers rushed onto the field with a stretcher and oxygen tanks. "But they were filled with China's bad air," Walker scribbled in his coloring book memoir. "I couldn't move until Trump came and held my hand. Then he made fun of my wife."

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Your neice is mentally ill.

Yeah, seems very possible. Only person I have known to come out with that sort of stuff had an actual diagnosis.

On the other hand, these days it seems a continuum, so it's very hard to tell where socio-political dysfunction ends and mental-health-issues begin.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Your neice is mentally ill.

Mentally ill to say the least.
And the kick in the head, she looks perfectly normal. She's a Marjorie Taylor Greene mentality in the body of a Julia Roberts look-a-like. Her stunning look turns heads. But then, she opens her mouth and starts up with her Q conspiracy crap and people just stare in amazement then walk away.
How could this beautiful girl be so retarded?

She, like all Q's, feel this need to spread the Q word to the masses. She might start up in a movie line or in the grocery store checkout or amongst thousands of people at a state fair. You never know....
She claims those who think she is nuts, that they are ASLEEP. They are the poor souls not yet AWAKEN to the truth. And often she will repeat this weird Q slogan WWG1WGA i.e. "where we go one we go all". I think Mike Flynn made THAT slogan up. Some kind of eerie Q chant, I guess.

Oh.... and that Whitehouse boarded up thing? She did say that "this guy" that she follows in the Q world was in Washington DC for some sports event and drove by the Whitehouse and sure enough, according to him it was all boarded up and tarped off. She says he took a picture, but as with all the Q crap claims we never do see that photo.

And the day ends with a hug, exchanged pleasantries, and I'm left to wonder WTF was THAT all about?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Mentally ill to say the least.
And the kick in the head, she looks perfectly normal. She's a Marjorie Taylor Greene mentality in the body of a Julia Roberts look-a-like. Her stunning look turns heads. But then, she opens her mouth and starts up with her Q conspiracy crap and people just stare in amazement then walk away.
How could this beautiful girl be so retarded?

She, like all Q's, feel this need to spread the Q word to the masses. She might start up in a movie line or in the grocery store checkout or amongst thousands of people at a state fair. You never know....
She claims those who think she is nuts, that they are ASLEEP. They are the poor souls not yet AWAKEN to the truth. And often she will repeat this weird Q slogan WWG1WGA i.e. "where we go one we go all". I think Mike Flynn made THAT slogan up. Some kind of eerie Q chant, I guess.

Oh.... and that Whitehouse boarded up thing? She did say that "this guy" that she follows in the Q world was in Washington DC for some sports event and drove by the Whitehouse and sure enough, according to him it was all boarded up and tarped off. She says he took a picture, but as with all the Q crap claims we never do see that photo.

And the day ends with a hug, exchanged pleasantries, and I'm left to wonder WTF was THAT all about?
pics or didnt happen

Jul 27, 2020
And the kick in the head, she looks perfectly normal. She's a Marjorie Taylor Greene mentality in the body of a Julia Roberts look-a-like.
Why isn't she an actress? Plenty of tv shows/movies where she can play mentally challenged roles. She'll make good money that she can donate to Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
And the day ends with a hug, exchanged pleasantries,

Seriously? o_O

Why would you CHOOSE to associate with this person? ("family" is only worth so much!)

Also by acting like "everything is fine/normal" around that deluded id10t you're doing a (small) part in furthering the Q-tards cause....

:oops:

she can play mentally challenged roles

You NEVER go full-retard! :p

(And I doubt the niece in question is capable of doing otherwise!)

Last edited:

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
You were fooled by the pictures of the white house painted on the canvas used to cover it.

The Q crowd are a pretty amazing group. That rabbit hole they've gone down has no bottom. Any logic or cause/effect conditions are countered with more insanity. There is no way to discuss their beliefs because everything is part of the grand conspiracy.
I find it sad that they're being used, but the few I've spoken with have such a warped sense of reality that there doesn't appear to be any way to help them.
I've fortunately not had to deal directly with anyone that far gone. I do have an old high school classmate (whom I've only kept up with on Facebook) that went down the rabbit hole. His posts started getting crazy and nutty around 2 years ago. Kept it up for a while after Biden was sworn in, then disappeared. I found out later he'd created a new profile; not sure if one of his other friends was debunking his posts or what happened. Regardless, it saved me the trouble of having to unfriend him to clean that shit out of my feed.

Need to change the YouTube algorithm, and just shut down Tik-Tok.