Wednesday Wallpapers - Honda S2000

dieselstation

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2001
Can you believe it's Wednesday already? Time for some more wallpapers and this week, we have the Honda S2000. Already an instant legend at the track, the S2000 combines superb driving performance with innovative technologies. The front-engine, rear-wheel-drive S2000 roadster will be powered by an all-new, compact and naturally aspirated 2.0-liter, DOHC VTEC 4-cylinder engine, producing more than 240-horsepower and mated to a new 6-speed manual transmission. Generating about 120-horsepower per liter with the engine mounted behind the front axle, the S2000 boasts a 50/50 weight distribution for optimal handling balance. Enjoy!

http://www.dieselstation.com

RedRooster

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Wow, I don't know where you get these, but you continue to post some fantastic high quality wallpapers!! Thanks a million!

Would you be able to post zips of past featured sets? I think I only got the Viper one a long time ago, but there's been at least a few since then that I've missed.
I know you were worried about outside linking to your pictures, but maybe if you do have the archives, you could PM me a link or something. :)

dieselstation

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2001
ok. i know i said there aren't any archives.. (not yet.. trying to find webspace) but i have everything saved on my personal ftp at home.

ftp://dieselstation : dieselstation@66.75.116.202 (take out the spaces next to the colons)

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
my office mate has one, he just put a supercharger in his and put white leather trim so his car is all black and white now.

RedRooster

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000

<< ok. i know i said there aren't any archives.. (not yet.. trying to find webspace) but i have everything saved on my personal ftp at home.

ftp://dieselstation : dieselstation@66.75.116.202 (take out the spaces next to the colons)
>>

Fantastic! Thanks again dude, your generosity is much appreciated! :)

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
niiice pics once again dieselstation... just another reason why this day is so great, besides me just finishing my last final for the semester w00t!!!