Wednesday Enterprise Thread - 3x15: Harbinger (SPOILERS)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I recorded it on my Replay TV and finally watched it since I'm sick of waiting for my buddy to watch it with me.. I knew T'pol would fall for Trip.. I just didn't think Trip really wanted T'pol.. I mean.. who could not want T'pol - except for a goofy doof like Trip.

But, I thought it was odd cause' right when T'pol and trip were about to get it on, my screen went blank.. like it was censored. I didn't get to see the wonderful T'pol ass pic or anything.

The station I have to watch it on is CBS cause' the stupid fvcks at Cox Communications are in a spat with UPN so I don't get it. Could this be because of the whole crap where CBS is getting assraped by the FCC? I mean.. geez.. I was left with "WTF WTF WTF OMG OMG WTF" for the rest of the episode. ARGH.

I liked the episode, though.. I think they gotta elaborate a little on the military dudes on the ship. The fight was awesome.. and the captain was pissed at the end.. made me laugh.