Wedding Picture Samples -- Finally!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: theslickvik
i see that you're a patel...D@mn guju :laugh:
Damn right!!

Originally posted by: hypn0tik
Originally posted by: Aharami
btw, who's the girl in the first pic? She's pretty hot (no offense if she is ur sister or something)

Agreed.
Tis my Sister. I'll let her know ATOT's thoughts.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Connoisseur
Originally posted by: akshatp
The photographers have finally given us a preview of how our wedding shots will look in the Final Album. We picked 500 shots from the ~7000 originals, and these are the ones that have already been re-touched and ready for print. (Its only about 35)

If you are interested in what a Hindu wedding looks like, take a look.

Wedding Pics

Pics taken May 28th of this year at our wedding/reception near my wife's hometown of Livonia, MI

Photography buffs, feel free to post your thoughts or recommendations (if any) that I can give to the photographer before they finalize and print.

If anyone else has any questions or curious about the Indian wedding tradition, feel free to reply or PM I would be happy to enlighten you. It was a great weekend and talking about it makes it like I am living it again :)

You have a big nose...

No Worries... Mine's Bigger ;)
Big-Ass Nose
And this is what I do in the office

Seriously, great pics dude. Congrats

Hah! Looks like you work at Merrill Lynch! That's all i can remember doing when I was there lol.

Connoisseur

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2002
The photographers have finally given us a preview of how our wedding shots will look in the Final Album. We picked 500 shots from the ~7000 originals, and these are the ones that have already been re-touched and ready for print. (Its only about 35)

If you are interested in what a Hindu wedding looks like, take a look.

Wedding Pics

Pics taken May 28th of this year at our wedding/reception near my wife's hometown of Livonia, MI

Photography buffs, feel free to post your thoughts or recommendations (if any) that I can give to the photographer before they finalize and print.

If anyone else has any questions or curious about the Indian wedding tradition, feel free to reply or PM I would be happy to enlighten you. It was a great weekend and talking about it makes it like I am living it again :)

You have a big nose...

No Worries... Mine's Bigger ;)
Big-Ass Nose
And this is what I do in the office

Seriously, great pics dude. Congrats

Hah! Looks like you work at Merrill Lynch! That's all i can remember doing when I was there lol.

Heh nope not at Merrill Lynch but close enough. I didn't realize this thread was over a month old. I just saw it pop up one day. Good honeymoon?

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Originally posted by: theslickvik
i see that you're a patel...D@mn guju :laugh:
Damn right!!

Originally posted by: hypn0tik
Originally posted by: Aharami
btw, who's the girl in the first pic? She's pretty hot (no offense if she is ur sister or something)

Agreed.
Tis my Sister. I'll let her know ATOT's thoughts.

Due to the massive anonymity power of the internet and its ability to change the world, I would like to express this power by saying the following which without the internet I would be less inclined to say:

1) your wife is too good for you.. if she decides to ever leave your lazy assee, please send her my handle from ATOT
2) you're ugly.. not sure if this is because I'm a guy.. but man.. your ugly.. see point number 1..
3) your sister is hot.. how can you guys possible be related.. I can shens.. ooh see point #1..

j/k its been a long morning and I'm procrastinating with the power of the internet... good luck with your new marriage :)

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999

Heh nope not at Merrill Lynch but close enough. I didn't realize this thread was over a month old. I just saw it pop up one day. Good honeymoon?

Yea.. Awesome.. Two weeks in Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. Thought i had left Earth and went to a different planet. It was truly amazing.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: gwrober
Looks beautiful!

I like IMG_5413, and 7443! And 7716 is a neat touch!
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Wow, those are very nice pictures. Looks like a wonderful wedding.

Congrats
Thanks.
Originally posted by: Don Rodriguez
ya'll like to pinch cheeks

The photographers idea, but came out nice in the pictures...