Website Slideshow Software/Programming

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ronbo613, Nov 13, 2012.

1. ronbo613

ronbo613 Golden Member

I'm looking to create slideshows of photos on my website. Something basic, with thumbnail images on the bottom or side of a larger image, full screen capability. I would prefer to create the slideshows on my computer(Java?) and upload everthing to the server as opposed to a PHP type program like Wordpress galleries and slideshows or programs like Coppermine or Zenphoto.
    I need something that's fast and easy to use, I've got a lot of photos. Free would be nice, but a reasonably priced program is not out of the question.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Website Slideshow Software Forum Date
    Good Automated Testing Software(Sikuli, AutoHotkey/AutoIt, etc)?? Programming Jun 22, 2017
    Website design and development Programming Mar 25, 2017
    Seasoned Software Engineers: What do you wish you had known about the trade from the start? Programming Jan 20, 2017
    Cheapest website hosting? Have domain, need web hosting.... Programming Jan 18, 2017
    Website Review Please Programming Dec 16, 2016

3. Buddyd

Buddyd Member

4. trexpesto

trexpesto Golden Member

Alot of times they call those things "image sliders" or just sliders, may help you find more.

5. ronbo613

ronbo613 Golden Member

I wound up using Lightbox 2. Pretty simple programming, you can tweak it to do different things.