We need to appeal this supreme court ruling on gay marriage

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuaclottey

Jun 12, 2015
That's the joy of this, it doesn't matter! Its too late, nothing you say or do will ever matter for this. Enjoy spending the rest of your days being as mad at this all the racists were when interracial marriage was allowed. Or when black people were allowed to vote. You get to buddy up with them (honestly probably the same crowd) forever.

So have fun.

It's pretty sad this misguided lost generation sees this homosexual crap as their civil rights movement. It's pretty pathetic.

If this were the 60s I would be all for civil rights.

This is what the generation of today decided to champion. A bunch of queers

Smh

joshuaclottey

Jun 12, 2015
So how do you feel about this?

People used to vote for segregation too, until the supreme court struck that down. Those unelected judges, overturning the will of the people.

Capital punishment was outlawed but it came back. Gay marriage is legal but it will be illegal again

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
It's pretty sad this misguided lost generation sees this homosexual crap as their civil rights movement. It's pretty pathetic.

If this were the 60s I would be all for civil rights.

This is what the generation of today decided to champion. A bunch of queers

Smh

I'm 53 myself, how old are with your misguided notions of what is right ?

Many on this forum are probably a lot older than you think they are, apparently.

n00b.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2005
Capital punishment was outlawed but it came back. Gay marriage is legal but it will be illegal again

Will the South also rise again? Will Jim Crow spread back across this once great nation and re-segregate our precious lunch counters?

Also, you're wrong on capital punishment. The court ruled a particular method of determining whether capital punishment could be used or not was unconstitutional by their 1970s ruling, it did not rule that capital punishment was unconstitutional. But I wouldn't want you to get lost in the finer details of reasoned analysis.
http://deathpenaltycurriculum.org/student/c/about/history/history-5.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.