We just bought a rather amusing device, effectively it's a mobile phone that plugs into the wall...

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Unlimited free local and National calls, 4Gb plan at 512 then shaped to 128, can move the plan when you move...

http://www.virginbroadband.com.au/

We currently pay $55 a month for our broadband, $27 a month for our line rental, and then call costs on top of that, so $60 a month is looking good...

30 days to return it, but given our pretty limited net usage, and practically non-existent downloading with us both working and no longer peering it's a no-brainer. I can see for those who want huge and blisteringly fast downloads it would be utterly useless, but that's not us ;)

I assume you've had these for years in the US, and probably at 3/4 of the price, opinions?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
las·civ·i·ous /l?'s?vi?s/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[luh-siv-ee-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?adjective
1. inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a lascivious, girl-chasing old man.
2. arousing sexual desire: lascivious photographs.
3. indicating sexual interest or expressive of lust or lewdness: a lascivious gesture.
[Origin: 1400?50; late ME < L lascivi(a) playfulness, wantonness (lasciv(us) playful, wanton + -ia -ia) + -ous]

?Related forms
las·civ·i·ous·ly, adverb
las·civ·i·ous·ness, noun

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
Originally posted by: dug777
Well, it does say 'you're turning me on' as it starts up :eek:

Please divulge further details of this lascivious machine.

Well...it will provide further titillation once 'turned on' ;)

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Apparently I must not use this device to access online forums from which I have previously been banned :confused:

I wonder if they mind me doing it if my ban was rescinded?