We have no running water because a broken water main is being repaired...

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Random Variable
and, of course, I have to take a dump. What should I do?

Poop in an old grocery bag and throw it in the trash. It works for dog poop.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Well, unless you drained the tank before the water got turned off, you're still good for one flush.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Toilets don't need running water to flush, just to refill the tank. So like Imp said, you're good for one more so make it count.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
And if you already flushed, just drop the deuce, close the lid, shut the door when you are done. When water is turned back on, go back and flush (hold your nose)

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Kelemvor
Toilets don't need running water to flush, just to refill the tank. So like Imp said, you're good for one more so make it count.
"Make us proud, son!"

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005

What if it's a two-flusher?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
shitty situation indeed.

I would personally recommend that you go in the coat closet but am not sure why at this time.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
If you're desperate for more flushes go get snow outside and put it in the toilet. If your turd is a good one it should melt the snow fast enough and turn it into water. Then transfer it into the tank then flush. (just adding it probably wont be enough pressure).

But yeah if you have a normal flush left, make it count. :p Some tanks may allow for up to 3 flushes per refill though, with strategic flush actuator handling.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
You have any neighbors that you don't like? Now is your chance for revenge. :p

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Xanis

What if it's a two-flusher?
Then God help us. God help us all.