We are racist and proud, says <alleged> Houston Rich White folks..

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
What a lovely human being. Dishonest enough to do it, too friggin' stupid to get away with it. She's certainly the whole package.

And LOL at the OP's "allegedly". Seems dishonesty is in this year.

I don't think it was oldgamer that made the "allegedly" change. I think that oldgamer found the story and had some familial connection to it and posted it. It's not the first time someone (including myself) has fallen for a bad/false story.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
I don't think it was oldgamer that made the "allegedly" change. I think that oldgamer found the story and had some familial connection to it and posted it. It's not the first time someone (including myself) has fallen for a bad/false story.

As stupid as the original posts may be, at least you come out and acknowledge it. Oldtimer just kept posting worthless trash trying to guilt trip people calling (rightfully) his daughter a liar.

Forums: "Your daughter is a liar and you sir are a moron"
Oldtimer: "Are you calling my daughter a liar?"
Forums: "Yes we are"
Forums: "Here is the liberal woman in the pics"
Forums: "LMAO"
Oldtimer: Abandons racial posts for a few days.

In fact, our liberal friends posted a ton in these threads slamming conservatives. Once that update broke with her ties to liberalism the only one to post was ivwshane trying a laughable divert which went down in flames.

No one has tried to challenge any more claims because they can't. They will hide out and wait for the next major story to break so they can start flingng poo at the wall and label everyone.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Ahhhh yes, lets just call all the American Black Leaders and any of the news casters who are famous for civil rights in this country racist and deflect.. just proves my point yet again that most of you in P&N are in fact racist to the core.

What luck for American Black Leaders and any of the newscasters who are famous for race baiting in this country that the men who follow them do not think. What luck that these chickenhawks who tell others to do the fighting for them have so many uneducated unthinking to do their bidding by appealing to their emotional instead of rational minds.

What god damned luck for them.

They all belong in the Indian ocean with that other violence peddler Osama Bin Laden. Oh and the other racist you quote in your sig. Let's not forget him. We wouldn't want to ...oh repeat the same mistakes from the past again would we?

Here's his sig:
"What luck for rulers that men do not think"
Adolph Hitler

Killing Them Softly last scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V6GHnxEJjg

Last edited:

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
And LOL at the OP's "allegedly". Seems dishonesty is in this year.

I suspect that was a mod edit.

I'm still waiting for Oldgamer to either post links that show there were more protests in Houston/River Oaks on Monday or admit to being dishonest.

I know for a fact there were none in River Oaks on Monday as I drove through the area 1 hour before he made the claim and there was no one with signs or congregating in the area. Local media didn't report any protests as well.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Point. Although as NextJin points out, he's doubled down on it.

I suspect that was a mod edit.

I'm still waiting for Oldgamer to either post links that show there were more protests in Houston/River Oaks on Monday or admit to being dishonest.

I know for a fact there were none in River Oaks on Monday as I drove through the area 1 hour before he made the claim and there was no one with signs or congregating in the area. Local media didn't report any protests as well.
I would hope that given the fact that this woman has been thoroughly unmasked and in fact admits her deceit, a mod edit would be a bit stronger that adding "allegedly", but you could be right.

Nov 8, 2012
Fuck the mod edit. Keep all the evidence. Given Oldgamer's lack of reply I want to look into if the girl was his daughter.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I think I have more respect for those who openly admit their racism than for those who pretend they aren't but clearly are. In Houston, there were huge groups who gathered out in the streets and in the areas of a very upper class rich white neighborhood called River Oaks, who ran around with signs supporting Zimmerman and many many signs saying we are racist and proud. All those carrying on about "race baiting" are in complete denial of what is and has been a major problem in America... racism.

http://www.nydailynews.com/pro-zimmerman-pro-trayvon-martin-groups-meet-houston-article-1.1405688

neighborhood-watch-houston-rallies.jpg

Minor update to thread title; I hope that keeps everyone happy. -Admin DrPizza

Ooops.....

BTW, you said "many many", where are the rest?

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Geez we got ourselves a good old fashioned witch hunt. Taken straight out of ye olde Republican playbook....

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
that is the most retarded thing i have heard.

Why? Being racist doesn't necessarily mean that you hate/dislike all races. I guess if you equate racism to things like "white power" where they think they are the only "pure" race of whatever crazy shit they believe but by and large that isn't even close to the majority of racism imo.

But please do tell, if you are white and you marry an Asian and you absolutely despise all black people simply because they are black, are you racist?

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
Huh???

Have you even read what the truth is?

Nobody wants to hear what the truth is. The resident "liberals," or at least some of them, as evidenced by the creation of this thread, want to believe that she's an overzealous "pro zimmerman" supporter. The resident "conservatives," at least some of them, as evidenced by the creation of the other thread, want to believe she was a radical liberal caught purposefully trying to mislead people into thinking that she was an overzealous conservative "pro-zimmerman" supporter.

For the record, she's apparently a liberal who was trying to make a point about her (perhaps cynical) belief that these "pro zimmerman" protests are basically gloat parties held by people who either won't admit to themselves or others, or don't themselves know, that they are racists or part of what the silly social sciences like to call "unconscious racism." So she was being ironic. This is her claim and the only thing that makes any sense, and i'm dismayed that so far only one other person has had the sense to realize this. Who the hell are you people?

The fact that there are two threads for this illustrates my point that nobody here is interested in the truth or in meaningful discussion. It's just people exchanging insults all the time, talking through each other. It's a theme i've noticed since stumbling upon this place last month. There were two abortion threads. Two race threads. Two of a lot of things diametrically opposed, full of mostly non sequiturs.

And now i've again wasted literally tens of minutes on a serious post. Someone said something pretty accurate about the community here in another thread. Brings out the worst in people. Pre-emptive statement for anyone thinking of asking me why don't i just gtfo, i really don't know. I like those animated gifs people sometimes link? I suppose since everyone is clamoring to post the latest news to say something inaccurate about, it does expose one to a wide variety of information.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Nobody wants to hear what the truth is. The resident "liberals," or at least some of them, as evidenced by the creation of this thread, want to believe that she's an overzealous "pro zimmerman" supporter. The resident "conservatives," at least some of them, as evidenced by the creation of the other thread, want to believe she was a radical liberal caught purposefully trying to mislead people into thinking that she was an overzealous conservative "pro-zimmerman" supporter.

For the record, she's apparently a liberal who was trying to make a point about her (perhaps cynical) belief that these "pro zimmerman" protests are basically gloat parties held by people who either won't admit to themselves or others, or don't themselves know, that they are racists or part of what the silly social sciences like to call "unconscious racism." So she was being ironic. This is her claim and the only thing that makes any sense, and i'm dismayed that so far only one other person has had the sense to realize this. Who the hell are you people?

The fact that there are two threads for this illustrates my point that nobody here is interested in the truth or in meaningful discussion. It's just people exchanging insults all the time, talking through each other. It's a theme i've noticed since stumbling upon this place last month. There were two abortion threads. Two race threads. Two of a lot of things diametrically opposed, full of mostly non sequiturs.

And now i've again wasted literally tens of minutes on a serious post. Someone said something pretty accurate about the community here in another thread. Brings out the worst in people. Pre-emptive statement for anyone thinking of asking me why don't i just gtfo, i really don't know. I like those animated gifs people sometimes link? I suppose since everyone is clamoring to post the latest news to say something inaccurate about, it does expose one to a wide variety of information.
Not a bad post. I disagree that I'm not interested in the truth or meaningful discussion, but of course nobody would claim otherwise.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Why? Being racist doesn't necessarily mean that you hate/dislike all races. I guess if you equate racism to things like "white power" where they think they are the only "pure" race of whatever crazy shit they believe but by and large that isn't even close to the majority of racism imo.

But please do tell, if you are white and you marry an Asian and you absolutely despise all black people simply because they are black, are you racist?

na, just a hypocrite.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Yuck, I had a job in Greenspoint when I first started off in IT...the place is SCARY especially at night. And I also love the fact that it seems HPD has set up at the mall since the parking lot is filled with 20-25 Cop cars at all times. Is it a dispatch center now?

Imperial Valley Dr... Actually had a guy offer me a few thousand (flashed the bills) for me to drive him down the road while I filled up at that Chevron...FUCK no.

my dad was a retired harris county deputy. Sometimes he would bring the police car home, this was back in the early 70's when they had two red bubblegum lights. i would sneak out and turn on the lights and siren... he would get so pissed.. lol anyway houston has always been a rough city, greenspoint is its well used toilet.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

I thought they were being mean to old gamer. They made their point which was ok but then they took many steps past that and demeaned a valuable contributor to this forum.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

That's interesting, but can you say why I created the other thread? To draw conclusions you would have to know of what you speak.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
I thought they were being mean to old gamer. They made their point which was ok but then they took many steps past that and demeaned a valuable contributor to this forum.

You're out of your mind, he posts race baiting threads then jets. There are only a few that I consider worse.

DCal, Anarchist420 and Incorruptible to name a few.

We are hammering home the point, he posted bs and we called him on it. He then doubles down and when proven to be an idiot he is too much of a failure to even acknowlege he was owned outright. F him, it's people like him that make the whole race relations thing go straight into the shitter.

There are only a few actual racists here in these forums. Most everyone else is anti thug culture or anti Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton (race baiters) which is anything but the same as being racist.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
OG is intentionally or recklessly creating threads which are confusing at best. But i'm sure he's a really nice guy.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
OG is intentionally or recklessly creating threads which are confusing at best. But i'm sure he's a really nice guy.

You wouldn't know it by my posts on this forum, but I'm a nice guy too.

Doesn't mean I shouldn't be called out on bullshit, even if it hurts my feelings.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
You wouldn't know it by my posts on this forum, but I'm a nice guy too.

Doesn't mean I shouldn't be called out on bullshit, even if it hurts my feelings.

:hmm:

nice guy? feelings?

ok who hacked BoberFett!?