Ways to bridge cultaral differences between me and girl...explained more inside.

nateholtrop

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
How can i bridge the differences between a vietnamese girl and a white boy? she is traditional and i am well me..:)

nate

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Squint your eyes all the time whenever talking to her. Make sure you protude your teeth in a bucktooth fashion. Asian girls love this!

gqstyle09

Feb 7, 2001

<< Squint your eyes all the time whenever talking to her. Make sure you protude your teeth in a bucktooth fashion. Asian girls love this! >>

omg....... :p

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Asian girls love white guys...you honestly don't have to try to be anything Vietnamese (but of course, don't be close-minded to her culture)...just be the guy on the TV...everyone likes the guy on the TV...

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I heard a lot of younger Vietnamese kids are losing touch with music from the homeland, but Vietnamese opera and folk music is pretty awesome. It is easily one of my favorite world music forms. The only Vietnamese group I can come up with offhand is the Khac Chi Ensemble. I have one of their CDs and it's great. For some reason it always puts my girlfriend in the mood, too.

They are a good starting point to learn more about Vietnamese music.

HamSupLo

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
Traditional in what sense? over protective parents? just show that you're polite and respectful around her folks....forget about learning that language and the cultural blah blah blah...u won't get far there.

Squint your eyes all the time whenever talking to her. Make sure you protude your teeth in a bucktooth fashion. Asian girls love this!
Oh you better be Asian having said that or you're going to get a boot up your ass.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
im trying to get over the religion gap between me and my girlfriend.. shes a strong believer... in a non normal church... not holding that against her cuz its not her fault her parents forced her to go.. just so long as she dont get crazy on me.. which she promised she wont

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Sex is a great ice-breaker, just whip out yer pee-pee and ask if she wants to do it...in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000

<< Oh you better be Asian having said that or you're going to get a boot up your ass.
>>

Don't worry -- I'm Chinese. :)

Wedesdo

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
score well on your standarize tests or (if you are already in college) make lots of $$$...

PC++

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Take the time to learn about her culture and learn to communicate and compromise. Those are a huge part of any relationship.

jlee75

Golden Member
Oct 8, 2001
7 courses of beef :D:D:D man that's some good sh1t!!! vietnamese...... well just get to know her and be sure to get on her parents good side. cuz I know alot of traditional vietnamese parents and they frown at their daughters dating white guys. well at least the fathers do.

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Learn what "Pho" is and consume three bowls without changing your facial expression. Do this and she is yours.

Windogg

WhiteWonder

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001

<< Sex is a great ice-breaker, just whip out yer pee-pee and ask if she wants to do it...in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER! >>

oh man, he said pee-pee and in a van down by the river in one post!