Way too funny!! Trump Greeted With 'Lock Him Up' Chants And Boos At World Series

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Thread already exists for this.

I am sorry I am not going to read through an entire thread to try to find out if Trump being booed was already mentioned! No athread does not technically exist for just Trump being booed!!

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Epic!, I love it!, tell Gaetz to wipe that shit-eating grin off his face too, it interferes with his observable "anus ring" from Kissing Trump's backside.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm pretty sure Trump went over there just to piss people off and ruin their evening at the ballgame. Outside of his preaching to his choir at his rallies, it's about all he's good for. He lies so much there's no use listening to his hissy fits and woefully unbelievable reasons for why he personally screws things up except for the lols.

The only thing he's ever been really good at is sucking up to despots and getting played by them. Oh and wasn't he such a pro at distracting things that night?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Ouch, this says a lot

I can't stand Trump and Ithink he needs justice but there's some part of me that can't take satisfaction from this although I understand full well what he's done to the nation and others. Again I hold with what I've said before and he is an existential threat, but he's a sick man who needs to be impeached, removed, tried and imprisoned for what we already know he's done but a heaping bucketload of psychotherapy should go with it.

Reactions: jameny5
Nov 29, 2006
5db642d6210000063334b338.jpg

Heil Hair Fuhrer

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Trump loves this stuff. Attention whoring at a baseball game as snowflake in chief, a narcissists wet dream.
You know why I agree with you? Trump couldn't wait until he withdrew the troops for chaos to happen after he did it. He absolutely loves all this nonsense. His supporters eat it up every times he does it. And the GOP backs him up every time. I say this to Democrats in those states that are difficult to win - Go out and vote! If you have had enough of him and his nonsense. Get out and vote!

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
So let's see, more or less Trump's first major public showing (besides his rallies) comes on the heels of killing of Baghdadi - arguably his first single act as President that we all should be excited about. (I understand his involvement is highly debatable, but the killing did come while he was in office).

Then, they show a Veteran on the screen, then Trump, then another Veteran. Convenient sandwiching there it seems like.

It seems to me this "random" appearance may have been strategically planned at a time where everyone "should" be thanking Trump for baghdadi's killing. If that was their plan, it did not work. At all.

Reactions: tweaker2

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If he loves getting this sort of reaction out in public why does he basically never make any public appearances that aren't pre-screened to include only his supporters?

I mean if he really likes people booing him it's not like he's short on options.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Ouch, this says a lot

I can't stand Trump and Ithink he needs justice but there's some part of me that can't take satisfaction from this although I understand full well what he's done to the nation and others. Again I hold with what I've said before and he is an existential threat, but he's a sick man who needs to be impeached, removed, tried and imprisoned for what we already know he's done but a heaping bucketload of psychotherapy should go with it.
You are on my human being list because I saw this in you long ago. Love you.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Ouch, this says a lot

I hear you and in many ways you're right but I can't help but take satisfaction when someone who clearly enjoys inflicting suffering on other people is made to feel even a small consequence for that.

I also suspect due to his narcissism and by how heavily curated his schedule is he genuinely doesn't realize how widely disliked he is so there's that.

Reactions: Pohemi

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So let's see, more or less Trump's first major public showing (besides his rallies) comes on the heels of killing of Baghdadi - arguably his first single act as President that we all should be excited about. (I understand his involvement is highly debatable, but the killing did come while he was in office).

Then, they show a Veteran on the screen, then Trump, then another Veteran. Convenient sandwiching there it seems like.

It seems to me this "random" appearance may have been strategically planned at a time where everyone "should" be thanking Trump for baghdadi's killing. If that was their plan, it did not work. At all.

Another PR backfire in his long list of them. Methinks another reason he did it was because he was strongly advised he shouldn't. Also, the guy's sense of right and wrong, logical reasoning abilities and worldly situational awareness is totally overcome by his narcissism, his belief that the universe revolves around him and his insulated affluenza infected elitist upbringing.

Romney showed he's got that special kind of affliction but he sure ain't got 'nothin when it comes to Trump's severity of its effects.

Reactions: Homerboy

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

And it backfired magnificently.

Reactions: Homerboy

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Side note, when is Trump going to visit the troops again? Trump's been once (due to heavy pressure). Pretty sure Obama went at least 6 times?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Side note, when is Trump going to visit the troops again? Trump's been once (due to heavy pressure). Pretty sure Obama went at least 6 times?
Well Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming up and he's not looking good in the polls so I imagine he does it this year.