/Waves bye to his ECCp crack rack

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RC

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2000
The first time you see the devil it usually appears in a form that is very enticing.
So I suppose you could think of ECCp as being devilish, although I never viewed it that way.

ECCp-109 will change the way DC projects are conducted and will be one of the first DC projects completed in the last few years.

I highly recommend it for anyone that has any spare CPU power. The project will most likely reach 50% by December 2002. That is 50% likelihood of ending by December.

GeoffS

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I fully expect to move on to ECCp-109 once we get to 107% of the RC5 keyspace ;) Then, I will turn the full force of my herd to the next project... kinda like finishing one up before moving on :)

Making arrangements with JonB, and a couple of other folks in the D/FW are have been in touch with me. This looks like a go... (fingers crossed!) :)

Geoff

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
Any update on whether you have someone Geoff? I might be able to get some help, if your current person falls through.

For the record, I knew Danzigrules is on our Seti team, the people in this thread who didn't know Danzingrules is on our Seti Team aren't active in the Seti project.

RC

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2000
JonB from Team Anandtech will be picking up the gear.

I'm just waiting to receive an email from him so I will know when to expect his visit.

RC

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2000
Cya Wednesday :)

Ok Geoff, you better start making room for your additional 6 nodes of crunching power :)

RC

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2000
The gear is now in JonB's truck and he's on his way back to Granbury :)

JonB

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
www.granburychristmaslights.com
While I'm no big fan of Dallas traffic, I avoided all rush hour mess and didn't have any close calls.
Now it is time pack this stuff up right and get it on the way to Vermont.

Good to meet you, RC. I'll stay in touch.

RC

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2000
After 16 yrs of driving in Dallas traffic, JonB's driving style did seem a lil odd :)

It's a Dallas joke, nm :)