Watching one long column....

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
.....I am astounded at the armorment heading towards Bagdad. AND....I am only watching one embedded reporter describe it and pan the camara around. Geeze....If the Republican Guard could see this, I'll bet they would cut and run. They are going to get crushed. This one column is one impressive bunch of soldiers. Tanks, Bradlys, HumV's, supply vehicles. When they get to were they are going and get set up, there is going to be hell to pay in Iraq by the Republican Guard.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: lane42
But they'll hide behind woman ane children.
And, among the women & childrens. And, many of those women & children could be arms & ready to take out their American Imperialists.

I don't really care who is in the right or wrong here, but promoting your weapons & armies that ready to kill is just wrong.

IMHO, most people will see the war differently when they are pissing in their pants in bukers when bombs droping around them, and then to find out that their love one died during the bombing raid because they just happened to be living in the wrong place at the wrong time.