Watching larry king live!

• Thread starter Deleted member 4644
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4644

Martha Stewarts daughter is making him sweat! She is answering EVERYTHING with "yes" or "no"

Poor Larry ran out of questions about 10 min ago!

What a retarded girl....

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
That's what he gets for having that cvnt on his show. What the fvck do we care what her daughters have to say about ANYTHING? Are we supposed to feel sorry for the Queen Bitch because her daughters go on TV and say how nice and kind she was, and how she is just being made an example of? Tough sh|t. You break the law, you lie about it, you refuse to deal for a lighter offense because you think your sh|t doesn't stink and your high power lawyers are going to get you off. Well, guess what. The jury found you guilty and you're going to jail.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: slick230
That's what he gets for having that cvnt on his show. What the fvck do we care what her daughters have to say about ANYTHING? Are we supposed to feel sorry for the Queen Bitch because her daughters go on TV and say how nice and kind she was, and how she is just being made an example of? Tough sh|t. You break the law, you lie about it, you refuse to deal for a lighter offense because you think your sh|t doesn't stink and your high power lawyers are going to get you off. Well, guess what. The jury found you guilty and you're going to jail.

how many years did her mom geT?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

Are you talking about Bill Clinton?

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: CPA

As far as I know, Clinton wasn't found guilty by a jury and isn't/didn't face jail time. So take your political sh|t slinging somewhere else.
rolleye.gif

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

As far as I know, Clinton wasn't found guilty by a jury and isn't/didn't face jail time. So take your political sh|t slinging somewhere else.
rolleye.gif

lighten up, it was a joke as I was referring to the bolded portion....

I really find it amusing how so many people got worked up over such a minor issue. And yes, it was minor in the grand scheme of things.

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000

So you know the Stewarts personally?

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Riprorin

I know all I care to know about them and that's all that matters to me. Fvck you if you don't like it.

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Riprorin

I know all I care to know about them and that's all that matters to me. Fvck you if you don't like it.

Oh, I thought maybe that you were a disgruntled ex-employee or they corrected your bad manners at a dinner party or something.

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000

rolleye.gif

pwned!

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
You know, I really must apologize to CPA and Riprorin for my harsh comments to them. I posted in a moment of anger and without forethought. I just am totally sickened by the attitude of entitlement that the "elite" of society feel they have. It seems that if people have money, and a bit of influence, they feel they can get away with things the average person would be swinging from the gallows for. They use their wealth and arrogance like clubs to beat down the legal system and cheapen the ideal of equal justice for all that American people would like to believe in. As a result, I feel no pity whatsoever for the likes of Martha Stewart, Sam Waksal, Dennis Kozlowski, Bernie Ebbers, or any of the other rich and powerful who felt they could get away with stealing millions without having to be held accountable for their actions because of who they were.

Again, CPA and Riprorin, my apologies to you.

Marth Stewart, I hope you meet the rough end of a broomstick in jail.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Dang it....I saw the advertisement for the show earlier and completely forgot to watch it. Oh well, that's what a good game of BF1942 will do to you. :)

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000
You know, I really must apologize to CPA and Riprorin for my harsh comments to them. I posted in a moment of anger and without forethought. I just am totally sickened by the attitude of entitlement that the "elite" of society feel they have. It seems that if people have money, and a bit of influence, they feel they can get away with things the average person would be swinging from the gallows for. They use their wealth and arrogance like clubs to beat down the legal system and cheapen the ideal of equal justice for all that American people would like to believe in. As a result, I feel no pity whatsoever for the likes of Martha Stewart, Sam Waksal, Dennis Kozlowski, Bernie Ebbers, or any of the other rich and powerful who felt they could get away with stealing millions without having to be held accountable for their actions because of who they were.

Again, CPA and Riprorin, my apologies to you.

Marth Stewart, I hope you meet the rough end of a broomstick in jail.

No problem Slick. Most of us have gotten carried away from time to time about issues that we are passionate about. ;)