Watch Dogs + Space Engineers Multiplayer Problems ( internet yes..)

Lumicko

Oct 7, 2011
Not sure if correct forums but thats the best I found.
So yea Hello... In Space Engineers Every Dedicated Server I join I have lags ( not graphical.. but internet lags ) nothing is responding I have delays etc... I mean insane delays its like I cant do anything. And during this time my skype call falls down. My entire net connection is insanely slow / down. For example I alt + tabed and openeed website ( google.com ) it didnt load at all... IT was loading, loading... and then didnt even load. Even lost connection to skype / TS. Even friend on Wi-Fi said that nothing wanted to load ( web sites..) After I turned the game off everything returned to normal. So its causing some kind of internet overload or smthing. But the weirdest thing is. Its happening only in this game and Watch Dogs ( Decryption mode and racing and others... - when joining decryption mode everyone dissapears and I cant do anything its like Desync.. u can check this vid its described in description https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylYqb_RDmOY&feature=youtu.be ) but I have no issues at all in other games. For example Day Z , Planetside 2 , Mount and Blade Warband playing MP just fine without lags at all with stable pings 40+-... So this issue is only in these 2 games. Any idea what the hell to do? How to fix it?? I really dont know. Ubi support ( watch dogs ) is unable to help me.

Lumicko

Oct 7, 2011
bump :(... My internet is DSL and I have wifi router from which is going cable to my PC

Lumicko

Oct 7, 2011
Regular DSL is slow to begin with.

Watch Dog Servers seems to have problem too.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/27/uplay-is-not-available-watch-dogs-players-swamp-ubisofts-servers/

:cool:
Its a old post. Doenst seem that players have still issue. Most likely its only me. Didnt see any other posts / ppl never answer.
Yes ofc DSL is slow but I cant upgrade it. Optic Cable is like 100m from my house and thus I cant get it. DSL is currently the best availiable :( - 1mb/s download and 50-150kb/s upload :DD... But as I said above i have no problem in MP with other games like Day Z , Planetside 2 - +200 players on one map online and I have no lags , Mount and blade warband etc... This issue is only with those 2 games and it entirely fucks up my connection or something. Currently with watch dogs now im always stuck on "fixer activity located" its a loading screen into MP session but I can hear peoples voices.

Lumicko

Oct 7, 2011
Hmm... While I was uploading screenshots to imgur and I tried to open google or other sites.. Took 3-5secs to load. So my Upload / Download ( not sure which is used to open sites...) got slowed down a lot and its rly noticeable. So mby Watch Dogs / Space engineers somehow srsly overloads my Upload / Download - yeh not sure which one is used for Multiplayer but I guess its upload since thats what sucks on my internet

Last edited:

Lumicko

Oct 7, 2011
Stil the issue remains... Ubisoft support is unable to help me.. I guess they dont know..
So yea bump :(