• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Was wondering how long it would take to escalate this far

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

I suppose it's *possible* the perp was upset the store didn't have a stricter mask policy. Anyone want to take that bet? Edit: Nope, witness says he had a mask but refused to pull it up at the cashier's request.

So he fucking blew away a cashier over mask policy. No, no, let's continue to pretend conservatives are not public health hazards.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Also, completely lax enforcement is what has lead us to this point. If people had actually been trespassed from day one and we didn't have ignorant sheriffs refusing to enforce the law, it wouldn't be on a poor cashier to deal with this more than a year later.

I never see people going into places without pants or shirts, probably because they know they'd actually get in trouble for it.

Nov 8, 2012

I suppose it's *possible* the perp was upset the store didn't have a stricter mask policy. Anyone want to take that bet? Edit: Nope, witness says he had a mask but refused to pull it up at the cashier's request.

So he fucking blew away a cashier over mask policy. No, no, let's continue to pretend conservatives are not public health hazards.

Do you ever want to check yo' self before you wreck yo' self?

1623775974182.png

lololol fucking Libtards continuing to own themselves.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

View attachment 45805

There are currently mugshots being shared on social media, with users claiming that the individual is Tucker. Please note that these are fake. Tucker is still in hospital and yet to be arrested. The image appears to be of another suspect, whose identity we have not been able to confirm at this time.
Take your own advice.

Nov 8, 2012
Take your own advice

whose identity we have not been able to confirm at this time

lol sure bud. Sure. "Not able to confirm the identity at this time" is media code for "not white".

Courtesy of people (like you) to obfuscate the truth in life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi420

weblooker2021

Jan 18, 2021
I am in California and today was the first day i could go without a mask. It felt great and i am not vaccinated.

Pohemi420

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Do you ever want to check yo' self before you wreck yo' self?...

...lololol fucking Libtards continuing to own themselves.
Irony so thick, you can cut it with a knife. Fuck off, clown.
I am in California and today was the first day i could go without a mask. It felt great and i am not vaccinated.
That has nothing to do with the topic in discussion, but thanks for stopping by. Now fuck off, clown.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

I’d call this a piss poor attitude which I probably wouldn’t face to face out of concern you might shoot me. All that contempt tor others, be they people who tell you to wear a mask or because they are liberals, is only all about being abused as children. You know better than to stand up to the real abusers so you look for somebody handy not taboo on whom to dump shit. And then, surprise, pop goes the weasel.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Tons upon tons of dumb cucks here eating their own words lol

Not really. You naturally assume minorities are Democrats, that's a you problem. Nobody claimed that except you.

And, the picture in this link doesn't appear to be the same person you linked earlier, so again, that's a you problem.

Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi420

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS