Was walking home today and some girl was changing with her blinds open

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: GuideBot
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: lokiju
Was she attractive at least?

Are we talking full frontal here?

he hasn't replied so she probably looked like Rosie O'Donnell

Bet you anything that this thread is just garbage lies meant to stir up activity and the OP is posting because he's bored, like PAB used to do :D

You have nothing better to do than troll in ATOT all day. Unlike yourself, I have better things to do (most of the time). That's why there have been no replies.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: silverpig
So did you see underwear or nakedness?

Just underwear - she had a shirt on and was putting on her pants. She was wearing a black thong.

Is everyone satisfied now?

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Eeezee

Just underwear - she had a shirt on and was putting on her pants. She was wearing a black thong.

no, not so much.

after this lunch? maybe.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: lokiju
Was she attractive at least?

Are we talking full frontal here?

he hasn't replied so she probably looked like Rosie O'Donnell

Bet you anything that this thread is just garbage lies meant to stir up activity and the OP is posting because he's bored, like PAB used to do :D

You have nothing better to do than troll in ATOT all day. Unlike yourself, I have better things to do (most of the time). That's why there have been no replies.

Yup. A couple posts in one thread taking about 10 seconds to type up constitute wasting the whole day trolling the entire forum.

Way to exaggerate! :)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Was she hot? :p

Ichigo

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2005
You're calling other people trolls after 5 consecutive posts in which you basically said that you want to tell ATOT nothing?

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004

I guess that'll have to do... :/

You'll never get any of your stuff in Penthouse Letters though.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Some people just don't care that much if someone happens to see them. I'd probably change with the windows open and be fine with it. I don't care if someone sees me. I'm a guy with nothing to hide (or rather a large something to hide...zing!), but still some people just aren't that uptight or shocked by a naked human body.

Oct 4, 2004
Recently saw my aunt topless. My sis's wedding was last Thursday - had dozens of guests (mostly the out-of-towners) running amok all over our house. Aunt was changing her top in my room (that had like half a dozen other women in it). Walked in, saw boobs, split-second uncomfortable eye contact, turned right around and walked, pretended it never happened. As a matter of fact, I'd forgotten about it until now.

Looking back, it could have been a helluva lot weirder.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Recently saw my aunt topless. My sis's wedding was last Thursday - had dozens of guests (mostly the out-of-towners) running amok all over our house. Aunt was changing her top in my room (that had like half a dozen other women in it). Walked in, saw boobs, split-second uncomfortable eye contact, turned right around and walked, pretended it never happened. As a matter of fact, I'd forgotten about it until now.

Looking back, it could have been a helluva lot weirder.

AT needs a :fap: emoticon :p

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
I probably shouldn't admit to this, but the dorm i am in looks directly at another dorm, and on any given night you can look out my window and see a random girl changing. TBH after a few days it got pretty old and I really don't even think about it much now. Maybe thats means I'm gay, or something, but I have better stuff to do with my time than stare out my window for an hour waiting for some chick to get naked.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: BrownTown
I probably shouldn't admit to this, but the dorm i am in looks directly at another dorm, and on any given night you can look out my window and see a random girl changing. TBH after a few days it got pretty old and I really don't even think about it much now. Maybe thats means I'm gay, or something, but I have better stuff to do with my time than stare out my window for an hour waiting for some chick to get naked.

Or you could buy a telescope...:evil:

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: jagec

Or you could buy a telescope and some kleenex...:evil:

:shocked:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: TheNinja
Some people just don't care that much if someone happens to see them. I'd probably change with the windows open and be fine with it. I don't care if someone sees me. I'm a guy with nothing to hide (or rather a large something to hide...zing!), but still some people just aren't that uptight or shocked by a naked human body.

It looks large because you aren't supposed to use the binoculars to view yourself changing.

you're doing it wrong.

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005

hmmm... *goes and buys telescope*

but really, I'm not THAT big a loser to go and watch through a telescope for an hour just to see a couple of seconds of bewbies, thats what the internets are for FTW!

Ichigo

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2005

hmmm... *goes and buys telescope*

but really, I'm not THAT big a loser to go and watch through a telescope for an hour just to see a couple of seconds of bewbies, thats what the internets are for FTW!

Come now (punpunpun), surely voyeurism is best enjoyed in real life than through the eyes of another? :D

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
She probably just forget.

And you should know better to post something like this without pics. I mean, really.

SampSon

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
My landlords daughter used to do that all the time. She was a natural redhead with a decent rack.
Best part was that she was pause to look out the window for a minute or so while completely naked.
Numerous times she saw me plain as day sitting there and looking at her naked body.

I figure it's just to show off what they got for attention. Modesty is a ploy.

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Ichigo
Come now (punpunpun), surely voyeurism is best enjoyed in real life than through the eyes of another? :D

Its not like I'm getting it in real life one way or another...

Originally posted by: SampSon
My landlords daughter used to do that all the time. She was a natural redhead with a decent rack.
Best part was that she was pause to look out the window for a minute or so while completely naked.
Numerous times she saw me plain as day sitting there and looking at her naked body.

I figure it's just to show off what they got for attention. Modesty is a ploy.

ZOMG, I am such a sucker for redheads, I probably WOULD buy a telescope for those bewbies!!