Was walking home today and some girl was changing with her blinds open

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: Xavier434
Originally posted by: GuideBot
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I can't believe how pathetic people are on these forums. Wooo, a naked woman. :laugh: You seen two, you seen 'em all.

OP and too many others in this thread need a girlfriend BADLY :p

So you have no further interest in seeing naked women, now that you've seen two of them naked?

The "two" was referring to breasts. Not that there's no interest, it's just not something to write home or post about :p

These two statements combined are very wrong sir. Trust me. The phrases "pancake titties" vs "perky tits" comes to mind immediately. :laugh:

Meh, they're just boobs. It's not like they're the holy grail or something.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: hanoverphist
I can't believe how pathetic people are on these forums. Wooo, a naked woman. :laugh: You seen two, you want to seen 'em all.

fixed that for ya... :p

i dont need a girlfriend either... ive been in the same situation, but the girl looked out the window at me... i was delivering chinese food at ASU at the time, had a box of food in my hands. i waved at her and walked away. camera phones didnt exist then.

I bet you didn't run home and post on the internet about it :laugh:

:p

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
I can't believe how pathetic people are on these forums. Wooo, a naked woman. :laugh: You seen two, you seen 'em all.

So you have no further interest in seeing naked women, now that you've seen two of them naked?

The "two" was referring to breasts. Not that there's no interest, it's just not something to write home or post about :p

These two statements combined are very wrong sir. Trust me. The phrases "pancake titties" vs "perky tits" comes to mind immediately. :laugh:

Well I wouldn't call steak the holy grail either but there is a huge difference between a cut of chuck vs filet mignon.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

It's like finding a $20 in a jacket you haven't worn in a long time. You haven't really gained anything, because it was your money to begin with, but it's still a nice surprise ;)
There are few subjects that aren't worth posting about... unfortunately, the book in which those subjects are written is invisible :(

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
There are few subjects that aren't worth posting about... unfortunately, the book in which those subjects are written is invisible :(

Basically, if you know you're going to be asked for pics, don't bother posting without them ;)

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
There was a chick near one of my friends that did this daily.

If you live in a city there are plenty of chicks that put on 'shows' at certain times of the day.

If it's really visible expect someone to call the cops on her and ruin the fun.

If this was a one time deal it could be she forgot to close the blinds. Also some people still think tinted windows will work at night.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: lokiju
Was she attractive at least?

Are we talking full frontal here?

he hasn't replied so she probably looked like Rosie O'Donnell

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: hanoverphist
I can't believe how pathetic people are on these forums. Wooo, a naked woman. :laugh: You seen two, you want to seen 'em all.

fixed that for ya... :p

i dont need a girlfriend either... ive been in the same situation, but the girl looked out the window at me... i was delivering chinese food at ASU at the time, had a box of food in my hands. i waved at her and walked away. camera phones didnt exist then.

I bet you didn't run home and post on the internet about it :laugh:

:p

although i could have, i did not. i did tell the owner of the restaurant tho, he was a lech and loved hearing those kinds of stories... every time i delivered to the sororities or the girls dorms he would ask if they answered the door naked.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: lokiju
Was she attractive at least?

Are we talking full frontal here?

he hasn't replied so she probably looked like Rosie O'Donnell

Bet you anything that this thread is just garbage lies meant to stir up activity and the OP is posting because he's bored, like PAB used to do :D

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002

Well I wouldn't call steak the holy grail either but there is a huge difference between a cut of chuck vs filet mignon.

Bud... this is teh age of internet pron... Seeing a set of perky twins is nothing to write home about...

Having one in each of your hands... now that might be a special occasion.

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Originally posted by: sao123

Bud... this is teh age of internet pron... Seeing a set of perky twins is nothing to write home about...

Perhaps, but it the idea was interesting enough for you and I to click on this thread so I suppose writing about it holds at least a little value. ;)

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006

Perhaps, but it the idea was interesting enough for you and I to click on this thread so I suppose writing about it holds at least a little value. ;)

Or that all 1400 views for this thread were folks eager to find pics and can't read the text under the threat title :p

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002

Or that all 1400 views for this thread were folks eager to find pics and can't read the text under the threat title :p

Seriously...I am in the wrong business. :laugh:

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005

Obviously it was since so much of ATOT felt the need to drop in and reply.

Nothing is a waste of time on ATOT. NOTHING. Can you not remember the millions of mundane posts you've scrolled past?

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Injury
I feel we've been syringered.

I disagree - what was in the OP was the whole story. I didn't promise to come back with more details.