Was walking home today and some girl was changing with her blinds open

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
I was walking home on my usual route (a fairly busy sidewalk) and I notice something in my peripheral vision. There's some girl changing in her dorm room! She didn't have the blinds lowered or anything. It was really surprising. Honestly, did it just slip her mind?

"Oh I forgot to close the blinds before I took off my clothes. I'm sure no one is walking home right now even though my window is 10 feet from a busy sidewalk leading to the grad student communities. It's 5PM, surely not rush hour!"

I just thought I would share with ATOT since I know many of the guys here would give both nuts for a day like that. I just thought it was strange. Either she's an exhibitionist or completely stupid.

Delta6Echo

Jun 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Eeezee
I was walking home on my usual route (a fairly busy sidewalk) and I notice something in my peripheral vision. There's some girl changing in her dorm room! She didn't have the blinds lowered or anything. It was really surprising. Honestly, did it just slip her mind?

"Oh I forgot to close the blinds before I took off my clothes. I'm sure no one is walking home right now even though my window is 10 feet from a busy sidewalk leading to the grad student communities. It's 5PM, surely not rush hour!"

I just thought I would share with ATOT since I know many of the guys here would give both nuts for a day like that. I just thought it was strange. Either she's an exhibitionist or completely stupid.

What do you think the most obvious question is going to be?

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
What type of blinds were they?

I <3 plantation shutters.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Eeezee
I just thought I would share with ATOT since I know many of the guys here would give both nuts for a day like that.

You wouldn't?

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
both hands in pants = must have man card removed IMMEDIATELY.

multitasking FTW.

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
bad enough you dont have pics, but you dont even have enough decency to tell us what you saw.

loser :)