was this "wrong"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
I was walking from uni the other day, and stopped at the bus interchange.

There was this young student there, and she seemingly was waiting also. When the bus came, it stopped about 30 feet from my standing position, and it stopped near her. So I ran to catch up with it, and when she opened the door, I knocked her hand out of the way and entered. She looked shocked, as did other passengers. I laughed and walked out, as I thought fuck all these people and their "thoughts/feelings". I don't really give a shit, since youth culture is about dog-eat-dog and dominance.

Per "general views" was this wrong?

You're not getting the message here.

We gave you time off for you to stop the trolling.

Apparently, it wasn't long enough.

Here's a bit more time off.

That way the mods and the membership get a break.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Conscript

Golden Member
Mar 19, 2001
Were they only letting one person on per bus, or am I missing something?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
More and more people are behaving this way. That's why rudeness and meanness is the norm. Gentleness is now perceived as weakness.

Carry on with this behavior. Maybe it'll bring things and this world to an end quicker.

Paul98

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2010
I was walking from uni the other day, and stopped at the bus interchange.

There was this young student there, and she seemingly was waiting also. When the bus came, it stopped about 30 feet from my standing position, and it stopped near her. So I ran to catch up with it, and when she opened the door, I knocked her hand out of the way and entered. She looked shocked, as did other passengers. I laughed and walked out, as I thought fuck all these people and their "thoughts/feelings". I don't really give a shit, since youth culture is about dog-eat-dog and dominance.

Per "general views" was this wrong?

I have no idea what you are even talking about, were you being an asshole if so I hope you get shot in the face. I don't know why people feel like being an asshole, what is so bad about their life that they have to make others feel bad? Are they just pieces of shit who can't deal with reality and have to feel powerful even though they are just a piece of shit with no real power?

Last edited:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
You didn't do that. You're trolling like a little asshat, same as your other posts. You put your shit down in print to see what kind of reaction you get. You must think we're as stupid as the usual people you hang with.

Paul98

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2010
You didn't do that. You're trolling like a little asshat, same as your other posts. You put your shit down in print to see what kind of reaction you get. You must think we're as stupid as the usual people you hang with.

This

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

This x2. Ban this trol.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010

I know in my heart I did. If it's an "asshole" thing to do, then so be it. not everybody has to be nice and the world is not pretty lol..

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
I have no idea what you are even talking about, were you being an asshole if so I hope you get shot in the face. I don't know why people feel like being an asshole, what is so bad about their life that they have to make others feel bad? Are they just pieces of shit who can't deal with reality and have to feel powerful even though they are just a piece of shit with no real power?

And? Does it matter if people are "nice"?

Ksyder

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2006
And? Does it matter if people are "nice"?

You try to sound all earnest. You feel compelled to ask the question, but clearly you have already decided how you are going to act. Are you just looking for someone to validate your belief?

Status
Not open for further replies.