Was the Access Hollywood tapes leaked at the wrong time?

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
How different would the 2016 election had been if the Access Hollywood tapes where released two days before the November election, rather than before the Republican Primary when it was released? Trump really took advantage of it, and made the claim that Hllary was involved and knew what her husband was doing.

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
How different would the 2016 election had been if the Access Hollywood tapes where released two days before the November election, rather than before the Republican Primary when it was released? Trump really took advantage of it, and made the claim that Hllary was involved and knew what her husband was doing.
The Access Hollywood tape was released in October of 2016.

• Haha

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
The Access Hollywood tape was released in October of 2016.
Even October 31st is not 2 days before the election. That length of time was more than enough for Trump to make a rebuttal of creating a panel of Clinton accusers in a News Conference.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
You know, if I had a chicken sandwich instead of a cheeseburger on New Year’s Eve in 2018 I would not have felt as bad the next day.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Even October 31st is not 2 days before the election. That length of time was more than enough for Trump to make a rebuttal of creating a panel of Clinton accusers in a News Conference.

You falsely stated it was released before the primary, which any 6 year old can fact check as false in a matter of seconds. You were wrong, just own up to it. And stop creating threads to avoid this recurring problem you have.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I'm going to be kind. (I know, weird, right?)

There is NOTHING wrong with being incorrect. No one is correct all the time.

There is nothing wrong with being careless with being incorrect. We ALL do it, some more than others, but still.

There IS something wrong with not taking responsibility and owning your mistakes. There IS something wrong with not working to be less careless.

There is NO growth or learning when one will not admit they've made a mistake and had a misconception.

If you ignore your mistake and pivot or move the goal post, you lose ALL credibility among anyone with higher than a room temp IQ.

That shame one feels when they're wrong is there for a reason: Growth. To deny and cover up that shame is to NEVER grow.