Warren says withholding aid to Israel is ‘on the table’ to curb settlements

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
Anybody who supports Israel should join the facebook group "the Palestinian information center" to get the other side of the story. Israel is not some squeaky clean innocent child. There are reasons Israel gets rockets shot in their direction. Israeli settlers are constantly burning down olive trees. Their navy constantly shoots at fishing boats. Every day they poke at the Palestinians. Of course they are going to pop off a rocket every once in awhile. Stop antagonizing them and stop stealing their land. If Israel can do that. I may give a shit about the rockets. Until then... Stfu.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
the same can be said of the rest of the world then....Europe for example has been in conflict with themselves for most of history

yes it is. Its just normally once side has wiped the other side out.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
My answer is they're both wrong. But one side is at an advantage for their leader being propped up by the Fundmentalist Right religious types in the U.S. and the Republicans who pander to them for not entirely nice reasons.

And if one side is at an extreme advantage avoiding arguing why their need to shoot unarmed people who are at the time protesting and not launching rockets is needed is rather telling... I'll leave it at that.

No you can’t have you’ve cake and eat it too!! If both sides are wrong, then they both are wrong to the same degree!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 25, 2013
The hatred is... pretty damn simple... Folks here think white people are evil - and they associate jewish people with whites (for whatever reason, which isn't true in the slightest).

Palestines are all innocent poor brown people that definitely play by the rules at all time - and definitely don't randomly shoot rockets at random innocent people. They also definitely don't have a history of violence, death, destruction, and proclaiming that they will kill. Nope. Never.

Yet more straw and caricature.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
No you can’t have you’ve cake and eat it too!! If both sides are wrong, then they both are wrong to the same degree!!
you said nothing to refute the videos statements and I still believe Netanyahu is the best example of the Police song "Murder by Numbers" (specifically the last verse)

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If Lizzie decides to withhold funding to get more dirt on Trump, that's cool right?