Warren Sapp is soooo stupid!!!

mjquilly

Golden Member
Jun 12, 2000
"You tell Mr. Can't Get Right, I'll be there at 10:30 a.m. sharp, Eastern Standard Time. Tell him don't be looking for me because I'm easily found,"
The east coast is currently on DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!! We don't switch back until October 26th!!! What a moron!!!!!!!!

mjquilly

Golden Member
Jun 12, 2000
mmmmm, maybe he's trying to trick Lavarr Arrington into showing up at the wrong time.....perhaps he's a genious!

spp

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2001
Originally posted by: freesia39
okk..... so he messed up the est and edt... and?

you got something against him and the entire bucaneers?

BruinEd03

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Originally posted by: mjquilly
"You tell Mr. Can't Get Right, I'll be there at 10:30 a.m. sharp, Eastern Standard Time. Tell him don't be looking for me because I'm easily found,"
The east coast is currently on DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!! We don't switch back until October 26th!!! What a moron!!!!!!!!

Why don't you say that to sapp's face?

-Ed

mjquilly

Golden Member
Jun 12, 2000
Originally posted by: BruinEd03

Why don't you say that to sapp's face?

-Ed

I live too far away. That and I don't play NFL football, am not a referee, not affiliated with a NFL team in any way.....

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000

Are you retarded? Seriously. I don't care if we're in daylight savings time or not, i still refer to it as EST. I hope your a Redskins fan, cuz he's gonna stomp the sh!t out of you.

<-non-tampa fan that enjoys watching NFC east teams lose

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Warren Sapp is soooo stupid!!!

I'm sure Warren will mull over your comments...

...on his way down to the bank to cash one of his Million Dollar paychecks.
~wnied~

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
rolleye.gif